2013 US Nationals Senior Men LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 US Nationals Senior Men LP

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder if Philip Warren and/ or Brandon Mroz will be chacked by NBC.

I am expecting it. If the trend continues, they will rebroadcast a performance from the last broadcast the way they re-aired Davis/White during the Ladies broadcast last night. They will probably chack Warren and Mroz to show us Gold and Wagner again from last night. UGH! :disapp:

Art&Sport

Medalist
I am expecting it. If the trend continues, they will rebroadcast a performance from the last broadcast the way they re-aired Davis/White during the Ladies broadcast last night. They will probably chack Warren and Mroz to show us Gold and Wagner again from last night. UGH! :disapp:

Which means we'll have to wait till Tuesday to see the missing performances on-demand on IN. I don't understand why they can't arrange for IN to continue broadcasting, until NBC is actually ready to show the men live?

If Abbott does not try a quad he will win the championship. If he does try a quad, the title will be up for grabs.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If Abbott does not try a quad he will win the championship. If he does try a quad, the title will be up for grabs.

I don't see Abbott getting any favors from the judges this go around. If Miner and Farris out-skate him, I see them going to Worlds and Jeremy only going to 4CC. He's in a similar position this time to how he was at the 2011 Nationals having not made it to the GPF.

evangeline

Record Breaker
Evan Lysacek being interviewed by NBC right now....he says definitely intends to defend his Olympic title, but does he really believe it? Does anyone actually believe it?

Becki

Medalist
Evan Lysacek being interviewed by NBC right now....he says definitely intends to defend his Olympic title, but does he really believe it? Does anyone actually believe it?

I literally LOLed...I think he's more of a dreamer :p (this is purely just my opinion)

macy

Record Breaker
Well evans really giving himself a lot to live up to. I hope he starts proving it to his fans soon.

mystichaze

On the Ice
Evan sure is selling it but who is buying it? Good luck to him though. Excited for the final two groups of men!

evangeline

Record Breaker
Lysacek's going to end up with a giant egg on his face if he doesn't at least show up in competition next season after two seasons of waffling around and talking about how he's training so hard to defend his Olympic title.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Timothy Goebel recently was interviewed on youtube saying that he doubts Lysacek's shot of making it to the 2014 Olympics because he is too much of a workhorse and I think I tend to agree with him. Evan was just quoted as saying he spends 4 hours a day in the gym and he is training two types of quads, the toe and Salchow I would guess. That is just insane . . . he no longer has a 23/24 year old body. It seems to me he is pushing himself way too hard in training.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Phillip's music makes me think of Joannie Rochette . . . God, how I miss her skating!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Philip Warren

3Lz
3A - hard fall forward
3F
FSSp
StSq
3A - stepout, hand down, no combo
2Lz+2T
3S - hand down
CCSp - bit slow
3Lo
3T+2T
ChSt
CCoSp

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mroz reportedly pulling a Bonaly or a Bobek taking out planned jumps and adding in a new jump layout from what he has been practicing. BIG fall on a 3Axel!