Thread: Mr. Miner or Mr. Abbott?

Hybrid View

Mr. Miner or Mr. Abbott?

http://www.usfsa.org/Story.asp?id=48908&type=media
    Am I right that the USFSA could have put JA on the world team instead of RM?
    My DVD of the NBC coverage of the nats wont play....is JA injured? He isnt even an
    alternate at 4 conts.....

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    Jeremy has had back problems. He may be choosing to deal with them rather than going to 4CCs.

OUCH! I have them too....so what does TSA do to me at airports? They swab my knee braces for explosives but dont care about my back brace.
    I think that maybe USFSA talked with JA and he said that he would not petition for the second spot on the world team....due to his back....
    I wish him all the best and hope he heals for next season....
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Jeremy has had back problems. He may be choosing to deal with them rather than going to 4CCs.

They do Mr. Ski's leg brace, too. They also insisted that take off his belt, let go of his cane, & hold his arms in the air while they did that full body scan thing. Of course, his pants fell down around his ankles (this is with 50 or so interested fellow passengers standing around giggling), and he nearly toppled over. When he said a few choice words to them, they made his life even more miserable. A word to the wise: wear elastic waist pants in airports.

Medalist
    Doris, thanks for the image of Mr. Ski and for the great chuckle I just had. It has brightened my afternoon.

That was on our way back from SkAm, in the Seattle airport. It was not a best ever experience.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Yes so true Doris, best that he rests NOW and prepares the Olympic Season. He should and I think he will keep his "Bring Him Home" FS for Sochi.

I worry for him on that quad it is not consistent enough but he will need it, it seems 3 quads in FREE are going to be obligatory for the FS definately next season in Men's to medal or win Gold (Or its heading that way anyway!)
    Last edited by russell30; 02-03-2013 at 08:30 AM.

I think a guy will be able to get away with 2....but not fewer.

And he'll need a quad in the SP.