Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Mr. Miner or Mr. Abbott?

Banned
    really weird I used to see Miner as anonymous and boring skater
    but his last skate at SA, I am beginning to like him, I don't think this is normal, lol

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    really weird I used to see Miner as anonymous and boring skater
    but his last skate at SA, I am beginning to like him, I don't think this is normal, lol
    Ross used to bore be too he was kind of like the male Rachael Flatt dependable and consistent but not very interesting. But at Nationals i actually liked how he skated and i wasn't bored for once.

This makes me mad too. I now have to take off my belt due to the body scanners, so I will have to find some yarn or something...pants almost fell down but my back brace held them up.....going home from Nats, they swabed my hands and knee braces.....looking for explosives. Maybe we should invent a small plastic bungee cord to put between two belt loops to hold up jeans. The TSA folks examined my watch at Spokane and at Omaha. I think the agents are getting meaner cause of what they are told to do and what they are told about that from the passengers....I have no idea what the new generation scanners see....scanning by wand tells nothing about explosives hidden within the body. It wont find hard high tech plastic knives. If the scanners are using radiation to look within the body, then are we sure they are safe for frequent travelers?

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    I certainly thought they were mean. Mr. Ski has never had problems at the Providence airport (our closest airport), at least not of that sort. Nor did he have problems 2 years ago at Anchorage, or at Philly (same trip).

If they're going to take your belt, they should offer you a soft cord or something to keep your pants up. And if you're going to take the cane from a guy with balance problems & make him hold his arms over his head, which he can't do very well, you should have some kind of wall for him to brace against with his arms over his head, or at least have someone spotting so he doesn't fall over. I haven't been so angry in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    This makes me mad too. I now have to take off my belt due to the body scanners, so I will have to find some yarn or something...pants almost fell down but my back brace held them up.....going home from Nats, they swabed my hands and knee braces.....looking for explosives. Maybe we should invent a small plastic bungee cord to put between two belt loops to hold up jeans. The TSA folks examined my watch at Spokane and at Omaha. I think the agents are getting meaner cause of what they are told to do and what they are told about that from the passengers....I have no idea what the new generation scanners see....scanning by wand tells nothing about explosives hidden within the body. It wont find hard high tech plastic knives. If the scanners are using radiation to look within the body, then are we sure they are safe for frequent travelers?
    Yeah it is getting bizarre what they will examine now. I flew out of Chicago a few weeks ago and they examined the Bath and Body Works candles I had with me for like 5 whole minutes. I still have not figured out what they thought they might be or what they thought I was going to do with them...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2