2013 Russian Junior Pairs - SP & LP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 Russian Junior Pairs - SP & LP

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
That was a very enjoyable competition. Does anyone know if F/M have ever attempted triple jumps in their free skate, everything else was done very well. I'm not sure I would have them winning the free but probably first over both sections. I was very impressed with G/B, they have been of form all season but they really nailed it here, hopefully they can hold that form for Junior Worlds. T/M didn't perform at the level they showed in Senior Nationals but I really like them, they have huge potential. It's a very strong team they are sending to worlds.

It's a pretty packed field in Russian pairs at the moment. I hope D/D get over their injury problems and come back strong next season, they were so impressive last year.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
It's a pretty packed field in Russian pairs at the moment. I hope D/D get over their injury problems and come back strong next season, they were so impressive last year.

they have one more problem growing. Davankova is growing and if you look at their height differences now
the partnership may not last long enough, F/M are ideal pairs height, Fedorova is petite and Miroshkin has long arms and legs