Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: 2013 Russian Junior Ladies - SP & FP

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by koatcue View Post
    There is another favourite for silver?
    Some people are saying Miyahara, but Miyahara was only 5th at JGPF. She's good, but her jumps are tiny and prone to UR, don't get much GOE even when completed, and I think her size prevents her from getting very high PCS internationally. If Miyahara is considered a favorite for silver, than so should Pogorilaya, who beat her by a good margin at the JGPF and continues to skate very well. I'm very happy Anna is most likely on the JW team, I like her drive, she was so gutsy adding that 3lz-3t in the middle of her FS, you can tell she wants to do well. Good competitor and very pretty girl. Hope she does well.

I wonder if Radionova will perform at the JGP next season as well?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowdive View Post
    I wonder if Radionova will perform at the JGP next season as well?
    Adelina, Liza and Julia took the chance to compete at senior GP events, even though they were not old enough to do Europeans/Worlds. From that I would suspect that Elena will do the same. Why remain in juniors if in seniors she can get more experience, and she would have one most of it in Juniors anyway. (I am saying most of it because she didn't win the junior worlds yet).

Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    Adelina, Liza and Julia took the chance to compete at senior GP events, even though they were not old enough to do Europeans/Worlds. From that I would suspect that Elena will do the same. Why remain in juniors if in seniors she can get more experience, and she would have one most of it in Juniors anyway. (I am saying most of it because she didn't win the junior worlds yet).
    She can't. THe rules changed last year and Julia L was 'grandfathered in'. Starting next year age requirements for the GP are the same as for Worlds and Olympics. Radinova will have to do the JGP again next year.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    She can't. THe rules changed last year and Julia L was 'grandfathered in'. Starting next year age requirements for the GP are the same as for Worlds and Olympics. Radinova will have to do the JGP again next year.
    She can, actually. Rules only work after Sochi Olympics.

But I don't think she'll be at GPF or even if she makes it, she'll not be on the podium, unless Yuna or Carolina doesn't compete at Grand Prx Series next season.

Custom Title
    This is incorrect. The new age eligibility rules will be applied after the Olympics, in the 2014/2015 season, so Radionova can do the GP next year.

Quote Originally Posted by vera01 View Post
    She can, actually. Rules only work after Sochi Olympics.

But I don't think she'll be at GPF or even if she makes it, she'll not be on the podium, unless Yuna or Carolina doesn't compete at Grand Prx Series next season.
    Quote Originally Posted by oleada View Post
    This is incorrect. The new age eligibility rules will be applied after the Olympics, in the 2014/2015 season, so Radionova can do the GP next year.
    Thanks for the info.
    Hope she competes and does well in the senior Grand Prix

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    What the others said. She can go by the rules, but in my opinion I dont think RF will let her go to GP, next year they have Julia, Liza, Adelina that need to shine and have the less competition possible, RF wouldnt put another girl in GP threatening to steal the show, she is uneligible for Olys.

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Quote Originally Posted by seniorita View Post
    What the others said. She can go by the rules, but in my opinion I dont think RF will let her go to GP, next year they have Julia, Liza, Adelina that need to shine and have the less competition possible, RF wouldnt put another girl in GP threatening to steal the show, she is uneligible for Olys.
    I agree. Politically, it wouldn't make sense.

Banned
    Seems like mihserzh is late. Only Pogorilaya and Sotskova are on youtube among leaders, for now:
    Pogorilaya: www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPrajskpLdU
    Sotskova: www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8QL0QPfWTs

Here is the interview with Julia after JRN. She is very analazing and clever. She said that she still is having after-injury recover period, but she also spoke about puberty issue, like discoordination. She says she will learn to deal with that, she also spoke with high respect about Liza and Adelya who managed to go through the period that she is having now:
    http://fsrussia.ru/news//439_yuliya-...ezhit-sejchas/

Banned
    The precious mihserzh woke up and downloaded the rest of leaders (what would we do without you, man ):
    Radionova: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uok0ZIrvfvg
    Lipnitskaya: www.youtube.com/watch?v=g23ajqHWwBI
    Sakhanovich: www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtrP8RZOaFI
    Chernyshova: www.youtube.com/watch?v=It5AuInGKWo

It was a really wonderful event! Russian Junior Ladies Nationals is the strongest in the world now. And I think Senior as well.

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by let`s talk View Post
    The precious mihserzh woke up and downloaded the rest of leaders (what would we do without you, man ):
    Well, I had to return from Saransk to Moscow, and there wasn't any wifi in the train )) Here's the last FS video, that of Medvedeva: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfuSvhFbciI

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail View Post
    Well, I had to return from Saransk to Moscow, and there wasn't any wifi in the train )) Here's the last FS video, that of Medvedeva: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfuSvhFbciI
    thank you, pls upload the pairs soon hop to see feddorova/miroshkin

Banned
    some lovely podium pictures for vk users vk.com/id329443?z=albums329443

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikhail View Post
    Thank you so much for all the videos! Rreally appreciate it!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast