Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 160

Thread: 2013 Russian Junior Ladies - SP & FP

  1. #106
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    tokyo
    Posts
    239
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    Gerasimova placed under Pogorilaya.

    I don't see why they would send Chernyshova instead of Pogorilaya. Chernyshova did not even qualify to their senior nationals, while Pogorilaya did.
    Oh,no... What happened to Alsu Kayumova? Looks like she has a deduction and TES is low for her. Maybe fall on the first jump of 3-3?

  2. #107
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    Gerasimova placed under Pogorilaya.

    I don't see why they would send Chernyshova instead of Pogorilaya. Chernyshova did not even qualify to their senior nationals, while Pogorilaya did.
    ITA. And actually Zaseeva and Chernyshova were eligible for seniors this season. They have nice qualities but it's really difficult for them to compete in Russia even in juniors. The only way is switching country maybe.

  3. #108
    LEAVE EDMUNDS ALONE!!1!
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Axis of Evil
    Posts
    2,506
    Oh, I've seen Volvo Cup results but didn't remember Chernishova competed there. Thanks Oleada. The SP here was a happy accident then I guess. :P

  4. #109
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    238
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Oh, I've seen Volvo Cup results but didn't remember Chernishova competed there. Thanks Oleada. The SP here was a happy accident then I guess. :P
    Probably

  5. #110
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    15.Evgenia Medvedeva:Her results aren't being posted yet.

    Julia is out on the ice! It'll be interesting to see if she gets high scores.

  6. #111
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    2,015

  7. #112
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    Serafima started skating now. Does anyone know Julia/Evgenia's FS/Total scores?

  8. #113
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    Elena's out... and scores aren't being posted:( Hopefully they will post the scores after Serafima's score is announced.

  9. #114
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    238
    The guy who uploads the live results page must be busy watching the high level competition I think.

  10. #115
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    Quote Originally Posted by Totentanz View Post
    The guy who uploads the live results page must be busy watching the high level competition I think.
    Yes, he probably is

  11. #116
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    Elena is done with her FS! Can't wait to see the scores

  12. #117
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    793
    Quote Originally Posted by Totentanz View Post
    ITA. And actually Zaseeva and Chernyshova were eligible for seniors this season. They have nice qualities but it's really difficult for them to compete in Russia even in juniors. The only way is switching country maybe.
    One can argue that competing among juniors in Russia is more difficult than competing among seniors! On the other hand, it is the Russian Federation who chooses who gets JGP events, whereas in seniors it is the inviting country's federation, therefore they had more chances to get international event in Juniors.

  13. #118
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    Oh, dear. Julia can't go to Junior Worlds? Her score is quite low... She seemed to be disappointed after she saw her score.
    Last edited by vera01; 02-03-2013 at 05:44 AM.

  14. #119
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    1.Elena Radionova 200.19
    2.Serafima Sakhanovich 191.55
    3.Maria Sotskova 181.12
    4.Evgenia Medvedeva 180.19
    5.Julia Lipnitskaia 178.56
    6.Anna Pogorilaya 170.86

    Oh, I'm surprised to see that Julia will not be on the podium. well, at least she's going to Jr.Worlds...

  15. #120
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    560
    1.Elena Radionova:131.74(TES:68.10, PCS:63.64)
    2.Serafima Sakhanovich:124.06(TES:64.55, PCS:60.51)
    3.Maria Sotskova:122.29(TES:64.40, PCS:57.89)
    4.Evgenia Medvedeva:118.84(TES:61.54, PCS:56.64)
    5.Anna Pogorilaya:112.52(TES:55.88, PCS.56.64)
    6.Julia Lipnitskaia:111.53(TES:52.33, PCS:60.20)

    Err.. Julia's PCS is.. high. Julia and Serafima had one fall. Congratulations to Elena for a clean program!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •