Schedule & TV Streams 4CCs | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Schedule & TV Streams 4CCs

Does anybody have a working link for FujiTV? It's the only way to watch the Ladies SP (Eurosport will only show a few skaters).

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have DirecTV and Universal Sports. But US doesn't always let me watch online. I was able to see the Dance and Pairs Short, but US somehow decided I wasn't entitled to watch the men. So I went onto TVTeka and watched the men on Eurosport2.

bigsisjiejie

Record Breaker
In advance of the Ladies FS and Dance FD, are there going to be ANY free Japanese live streams? Even if georestricted to Japan (can use trusty VPN to access).

skatingfan04

Final Flight
How long until the next event starts (pairs FS)?? I'm looking for a live stream, since the CBC isn't showing anything.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Pairs starts in about an hour an a half from now. About 8:50 Mountain time.

I'm watching the Universal Sports broadcast of Men's free right now. Almost no commentary at all. I'm sure they did it to save money but I love it. I'm not sure who the woman is but she seems to know a bit about skating - pronounces the names correctly at least. The information she includes is just right - the scores, the placings, the coach, the music. I would be happy if all skating broadcasts were like this.

Last edited:

Art&Sport

Medalist
I posted in the Edge that I just read IceNetwork will be offering 4CC coverage (after the fact) on February 17.