Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Elena Radionova

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by vera01 View Post
    I agree!

I don't really like Julia's jumps. Compared to Gracie's or Liza's, her jumps' quality is really bad and I think she might even lose some of her jumps as she grows up, gains more weight. Even Liza had to suffer with some of her jumps, it's going to be more tough for Julia. Well, so only thing Julia would have by 2018 is her spins, and girls like Gracie and Elena are able to get level four for their spins, and also, some GOEs. Gracie IMO should receive higher SS, and SS was only thing great about Julia besides her spins. She'll be far behind Gracie or even Liza by 2018 if she doesn't change her jumps, and would not receive any medals at all at 2018 Olympics, if she's going to compete there.
    Her jumps are good. Not great, but good...She doesn't NEED to change it to win...She just have to be cautious with her food and avoid filling out)) Right now she's great for what she does

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by koatcue View Post
    Her jumps are good. Not great, but good...She doesn't NEED to change it to win...She just have to be cautious with her food and avoid filling out)) Right now she's great for what she does
    She'll have to eat like a rhythmic gymnast if she wants to keep her jumps, especially 3Lz+3T and 2A

Her 2A technique is not good at all-she manages to jump 2A because she is light and spins fast. Also, she doesn't use her edges correctly when it comes to lutz/flip. She got a "e" mark on her flip at SP from Cup of China, then got "e" for her lutz at TEB(both SP and FS).

Elena is phenomenal, no boubt. For me she is better like Julia, she is special, prodigy. Liza and Adelina are olders,thus hard to compare to Elena. Elena has innate artistry.

Custom Title
    Congratulations to Elena! She won Russian Jr.Nationals with a total score of 200.19. Surprised to see Julia out of the podium..

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by vera01 View Post
    Congratulations to Elena! She won Russian Jr.Nationals with a total score of 200.19. Surprised to see Julia out of the podium..
    A little surprised but considering her health issues this season, I think she did well))) It's great she's getting better
    I'm sure she'll be on her top level at JW

On the Ice
    She has jumps and skating skills,she is beautiful and elegant on the ice.

Custom Title
    This was the first program of hers that I had watched 2 years ago. She was 11 years old then, but look she had a very nice presence on the ice!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCyYP0501mo

And then I saw her at the exhibition of 2011 Worlds which was held in Moscow. Looks like Russia loves her a lot!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WskzNeGZmPk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnlHq18c0Fk she is amazing!!! I have no words!!!!

Rinkside
    I agree! Elena is incredible, she can jumps, spin and has great artistry, but most importantly she enjoys herself. There is a spark in her eyes when she skates.
    She will be in Olympics 2008

Banned
    Elena was at the Olympic village: http://cs606423.vk.me/v606423843/3415/zM_76m1Psx0.jpg

Banned
    Elena will indeed skate at the Olympics Gala
    maybe she will go to Jr. Worlds then

^ yes, she is on the roster for JR worlds. I hope she wins!

Custom Title
    She did!!!! Elena is the first woman to defend her Junior Worlds title!!! Congratulations!

Another thing took my attention that she scored her best there. She completed the season with a very good achievement

Custom Title
    Somewhere over the rainbow where blue birds fly
    Congratulations to Elena for winning the gold at JW and defending her title !

Banned
    Elena has 2 record actually, the first to win 2 junior titles in junior ladies and breaking the WR set by Julia in FS and Total score

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast