Elena Radionova | Page 168 | Golden Skate

Elena Radionova

bigmouse87

Rinkside
I don't think she has ever done a 3F+3T successfully. (She fell at the TCC in 2016.) So in some ways, I think doing a loop as the solo jump gives her another option in case the opening combo doesn't go as planned...

CoR-16 and Russian Championship-17. In FS 3F+3T, GOE 0.00, no underrotation.

starla16

Medalist
she needs to do other combos because her 3loop is her weakest jump now, she sometimes aborts the 3lz-3t so she needs others not involving loop combination, her loop used to be one of her stable jumps.

razor3k

Rinkside
only in the competition can be drawn there will be conclusions. Because she did not try to fight for the elements on open skates. 3F both times (SP & FS) were clean, but she did not attach it to the cascade although it was easy for her to do it. Аnd it did not make sense to fight for the elements, because this is not competition and there is no atmosphere of struggle that is present in competitions. See open skates 2014. 3Lz fall, 3F stepout, half the program does not skate at all, but in competition JO-14 three weeks later - everything is fine.

razor3k

Rinkside
Video interview with Elena
https://youtu.be/ozbRjdUGQtM
Amazing Elena. Each of her words it accompanies the movement )))

"Да, в конце сезона я поменяла тренера, но я осталась в ЦСКА, в своем клубе, в котором я катаюсь уже с трех лет, поэтому мне это облегчило психологическую задачу. И с Еленой Германовной мы провели очень продуктивное лето. К сожалению сейчас на прокатах получилось то что хотелось бы сделать, и то что я могла сделать, но нам сейчас нужно немножко привыкнуть друг к другу. И хорошо что я еду сейчас на соревнования в Братиславу, там мы еще раз все это прочувствуем. Потому что летом действительно была проведена колоссальная работа, поэтому к этапам гран-при постараюсь по максимуму подготовиться хорошо. Короткая программа осталась прошлогодняя, таже что и была, а произвольную мне также ставила Ше-Линн. У нас с постановщиком вообще вопросов никаких не было, потому что и Елена Германовна хотела чтобы я у Ше-Линн поставила и я хотела. И по музыке мы все вместе выбирали. И так получилось что всем эта музыка очень понравилась: и Ше-Линн и Елене Германовне и Татьяне Анатольевне, поэтому работа сразу пошла как надо. И мне самой нравится эта программа, потому что я сама по себе эмоциональная и в ней я могу выразить свои эмоции"
google trans:
"Yes, at the end of the last season I changed the coach, but I stayed at CSKA, in my club, where I've been skating since I was three years old, so it made my psychological task easier. And with Elena Germanovna we had a very productive summer. Unfortunately now on hire it turned out that that it would be desirable to make, and that that I could make, but we now need to get used to each other a little. And it's good that I'm going to the competitions in Bratislava, where we will feel all this again. Because in the summer a huge work was done, so I'll try to prepare myself at the maximum for the grand prix stages. The short program was last year, the same as it was, and I also put the free program by Shae-Lynn. We did not have any questions with the choreographer either, because Elena Germanovna wanted me to deliver Shae-Lynn and I wanted to. And we all picked music together. And it so happened that everyone liked this music very much: Shae-Lynn and Elena Germanovna and Tatyana Anatolievna, so the work immediately went right. And I myself like this program because I'm emotional by myself and in it I can express my emotions"

Batsuchan

Medalist
Elena's SP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuc1mzRyHPM
Aw, tough to see her look so disappointed. Wishing her lots of luck, confidence, and good energy for the FS! Skating last too! Go Lena, I know you can do this :)

I knoooow, she looked SOOO sad in the K&C!! :sad21: She just sat there stone-faced while Buyanova was talking to her...

Yes, it was not her best performance, but it was better than what she did at the test skates. Hopefully she'll be able to really fight for it in the free, though it's going to be intimidating going right after Zhenya. :eek: Man, Lena's really been unlucky with starting orders recently!!

On the plus side, I absolutely *LOVED* her new SP costume. :love: :love: I did not like the dress she wore at the test skates, and I wasn't a huge fan of last year's costume (even though it was unique), but I ADORE the new one. It's simple, it's chic, and yet it's also kinda sexy. :yes: Nice choice! :agree:

GOOD LUCK IN THE FREE PROGRAM, LENA!!! SLAAAY!! :hap10: :hap10:

bigmouse87

Rinkside
Horrible judging! e on the second flip? ***? Hongo's flutz - only ! Lena's PCS underscored, Hongo's PCS overscored. OMG

Seruleane

Final Flight
Elena's FS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwXBcXQxhBg
Well, I'm sure she's not happy with the skate, but I hope she will only gain motivation to work harder. It's still early, she and Buyanova are still getting used to each other in competitions. She has plenty of time to be on top form for Russian Nationals. There are people who keep saying she's given up, but I don't think so. If she had given up, she wouldn't have attempted the second loop (even though it got her no credit). Here's hoping we see Lena get better and better this season!! :pray::clapper:

RominaBolis

Rinkside
I think it would have benefited from doing a different short program and a more moved LP [emoji848]... I like more than everything in this LP the fast part [emoji126]... I understand that Lena is interested in the opinion of the judges [emoji45]... But I worry the performance you had[emoji143]... Personally, I would have liked you to make a program with rhythm [emoji73][emoji126][emoji133]... It's just my opinion... [emoji134]

But... In spite of everything, I love Lena and I want her to really do well.[emoji7][emoji73][emoji126]

UnNamed

On the Ice
Her skating wasn't that bad, neither her jumps.
I've seen something good in this competition.
She just need time, although her chance to go to the Olympics are little.