Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Elena Radionova

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_fly20 View Post
    Elena has 2 record actually, the first to win 2 junior titles in junior ladies and breaking the WR set by Julia in FS and Total score
    Congratulations to Elena on being the first girl to ever go back to back junior world champion and for a great start to her career! She is a lovely skater. I wonder how good or possibly great she can become. Elena is so physically delicate. I hope she stays healthy and can challenge Adelina and Yulia in the coming years for Russian and possibly world supremecy.

Russia swept the girls podium at the 2014 junior world championships and it makes me wonder if Russia can do that in a European championship (good chance) world championship(outside chance) in the future or even the 2018 winter olympics (very slight chance). The odds are against them but it's possible.

Size 7 Knife Boots Sam-Skwantch's Avatar
    Love this kid and this was my favorite SP of the season.
    http://youtu.be/yDlp6imcJKI

Custom Title
    Procrastinating by Watching my Fav. Skaters
    Sam Beautiful video of her performance! Thanks for sharing! I really loved this SP and the music. I soooooo hope that she has a successful senior career!

Banned
    Elena with her wonderful Russian Folk Gala: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iASdKELLjbQ

Medalist
    Does anyone know which song off the Frida soundtrack she was using in her program? I'm having a hard time finding it.

Me too..I've been searching like crazy since you posted. I assumed it was a mix of songs but none on the soundtrack stuck out?

Medalist
    I love it and it's killing me. I need to know!

Ahhhhhhhh Ill ask my über hipster computer friend. He knows when it comes to the world of computer and music. If anyone can find and rip it its him. He knows things!

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Unite View Post
    I love it and it's killing me. I need to know!
    Me too.
    It's strange because this music its not in this list at all. https://play.google.com/store/music/...&partner=ytctb

Yulia and Ruslena team forever! Alba's Avatar
    Ok I found it.
    It's called Frida from the album "Have You Met Miss Bates?" by Rope, an electro-acoustic duo from Poland.

This is from her interview after Junior Worlds - posted by Sara here:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sho...l=1#post889084

"(On her music choice) The music actually is not from the movie Frida, but from a group named Frida, and someone arranged it especially for me."

Though from what Alba says it seems that Elena is mistaken when she says the GROUP is called Frida? But anyway, that is a small detail - and the interview is really interesting and I'd rec it to those who haven't read it already. She seems such a happy, cheerful girl - I do wonder what she will skate to next year? I really loved her SP this year - though that is not so strange when she was skating to one of my favourite Two Steps pieces. But her exuberance and lightness and joy had something to do with it too.

when I saw her at first time! I was amazed!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S86vbmpF2is

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Alba View Post
    Ok I found it.
    It's called Frida from the album "Have You Met Miss Bates?" by Rope, an electro-acoustic duo from Poland.
    Awesome! So it's not from the movie! That's where I got confused...

Love popcorn, hate horendous costumes Meoima's Avatar
    Can't wait for her to grow up. She is a little sun.

Rinkside
    She's the best of the bunch. Excellent height on jumps, not short of rotation enough to be under rotated (She struggles a bit sometime to make the full rotation, a bit offsetting) and beautiful line, great speed and beautiful spin positions. She also really relates to her music. Give her room to mature and I see a new world champion and a new olympic champion.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast