Elena Radionova | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Elena Radionova

Imagine

Medalist
The singing is so distracting :|

...but at least her look is less gaudy this year and she is still great

sunnybear

Rinkside
I love it! Her costume is such a huge improvement from last season! :laugh: Would have liked it better if there were no vocals though...

Meoima

Match Penalty
Now I regret that I supported vocal in the first place. : bang: but Elena rocks it anyways.

shmy

Rinkside
I really like her costume and the music (but I will need time to get used to vocals

Rhodium

On the Ice
Foreign people for some reason often spell Elena's last name as "Radianova". Is it descended from the word "radiance"? :laugh:

In fact this name is derived from last name "Rodionova" which is much more common in Russia. "Rodionova" is probably derived from Greek name "Rodion".

starlight97

Final Flight
She is such a LADY
At 15 years of age!? Lady is just the perfect word to describe her, her parents must have very high standards when it comes to raising a child.

- she's never impolite, she always avoids tricky questions, always praises her opponents. .. like a 22 year old Yuna who had actual people who taught her how to speak in public
- she's completely realistic, knows where she stands and where her opponents stand. But so positive and optimistic at the same time
- She puts emphasis on "proper language"! I don't know about you, but here the 15 year olds don't give a damn about proper language. .... manners and behavior seem to be of great importance to her

Again... lady-like is just the word that should be associated with this girl. Fascinating!

tikse

Rinkside
She is such a LADY
At 15 years of age!? Lady is just the perfect word to describe her, her parents must have very high standards when it comes to raising a child.

- she's never impolite, she always avoids tricky questions, always praises her opponents. .. like a 22 year old Yuna who had actual people who taught her how to speak in public
- she's completely realistic, knows where she stands and where her opponents stand. But so positive and optimistic at the same time
- She puts emphasis on "proper language"! I don't know about you, but here the 15 year olds don't give a damn about proper language. .... manners and behavior seem to be of great importance to her

Again... lady-like is just the word that should be associated with this girl. Fascinating!
Lena for president in 2060!
(With her uncanny resemblance to Hilary Clinton this may come true :))

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hmm, I don't really see a resemblance to Mrs. Clinton. IMO, she looks like a younger Amanda Seyfried.

I saw Elena's new programs, she is maturing nicely and I love her skating style, even though she's still all legs. And she's the only one I know of who's doing the pearl spin besides Mirai. She shows much personality and is an expressive skater. Hoping she does great this season, she's still my favorite of the young Russian skaters.