Thread: Predictions for Junior Ladies

Hybrid View

Custom Title

Predictions for Junior Ladies

Now, Russian Jr.Nationals are over and we've seen how skaters are doing. What is your prediction for 2013 Jr.Worlds(Ladies)?
    Last edited by vera01; 02-13-2013 at 11:15 AM.

Custom Title
    haha))Lena rules 3d gold in a row for Russia

Custom Title
    Next year, imo, is going to be more competitive with fenomenal american girl, Karen, going there this year is too predictable

Custom Title
    1.Elena Radionova
    2.Julia Lipnitskaia
    3.Courtney Hicks or Anna Pogorilaya
    4.Courtney Hicks or Anna Pogorilaya
    5.?

I don't know how Yasmin Siraj or Samantha Cesario would be doing at Jr.Worlds. I never saw their programs from Nationals and I don't know if they would've gotten same scores they received at Nationals at international competition. If US decided to send Hannah Miller and Angela Wang to Jr.Worlds(I think they deserved to go since they're young), it would've been easier to predict but except for top 3, it's very unpredictable.

Banned
    sending Cesario and Siraj over Hannah and Angela was wrong
    Hannah is more than capable of getting high pcs and she has been more stable all season

1 Julia Lipnitskaya - hope that was a fluke performance at junior nationals and was a result of lack of preparation coming off from her injury
    2 Elena Radionova
    3 Courtney Hicks or Satoko Miyahara

Custom Title
    Radinova should win.
    Lipnitskaya should be on the podium so long as she is recovered from her injury.
    The final podium spot will likely come down to Pogorilaya, Miyahara, Cesario, and Hicks. If I had to put my money on anyone though, I'd say Cesario or Pogorilaya.