Challenge Cup 2013 (21-24 Feb)
Last edited by dorispulaski; 02-23-2013 at 03:58 PM.
The most relevant entries are:
One of the most awesome skaters ever and here is definite proof of that:
William Moriggi SP - 2012 Junior Nationals
William Moriggi FS - 2012 Junior Nationals
- Anita Madsen (incredible performances at Euros, two clean programs at Nordics! I hope she can build on her huge momentum)
- Clara Peters (always an awesome performer, hopefully she can get closer to reaching the Euros minimum scores here)
- Fleur Maxwell (I don't think anybody needs any explanation why she is awesome)
- Michelle Couwenberg (one of the most elegant skaters you will ever see)
- Anine Rabe (extraordinary spinner)
- Jorik Hendricx (lovely skater, first competition since being out with injury)
- Kevin Alves (he's quite voidy)
- Justus Strid (he's VERY VOIDY)
- Paul Bonifacio Parkinson (he will need to earn the FS minimum score here to go to Worlds)
- Javier Raya (interesting programs, great performer)
- Alexander Johnson (USFS gave him an international YES! beautiful, elegant skater)
- Camille Foucher/Mark Magyar (first competition for the Siudeks trained couple, she previously represented France with Bruno Massot she will compete against here)
Given there's only 8 teams entered, it is a real shame EVILLE Dutch Fed won't allow Klatka/Chruscinski and Lang/LeDuc to compete as well. :(
It looks like Jorik's little sister is competing in Novice Girls.
Last edited by Ziggy; 02-04-2013 at 05:44 PM.
Wicked Yankee Girl
I'm glad to hear Jorik is feeling ready to compete
And that Alexander Johnson got an international assignment. I hope he skates as beautifully as he did at US Nats.
I hadn't seen Moriggi before!
Ok, hands down
Originally Posted by Ziggy
Hehe sorry, I didn't mean to be mean just had to speak up for the lesser known skaters.
Originally Posted by figureskate
He's still very young and I think that he's only competed in Pre-Novice levels internationally.
Originally Posted by dorispulaski
He trains with Anna Rechnio and her partner Alexei Fedoseev (Russian skater who had a 3a and competed internationally) in Denmark. He's from Warsaw but once they have moved to Denmark, he went with them.
I am praying he stays healthy and gets a 2axel soon because with this kind of performance ability, he can get far.
Last edited by Ziggy; 02-04-2013 at 08:25 PM.
I'm looking forward to hearing how our New Senior pairs teams do at the Challenge Cup B/T, K/O, and L/L . I was amazed how good these teams were at nationals (all the ladies first Year in pairs) skating Senior! They all look fantastic and will be the future of Pairs in two years. I applaud USFS for recognizing these talented kids and getting them the international experience. Go USA!
Last edited by goldseal11; 02-10-2013 at 12:58 PM.
some junior Entries Adian Pitkeev and Mara Stavitskaia