Pics from Omaha | Golden Skate

Pics from Omaha

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
It's always great having your personal observations, pix, and commentaries, CoyoteChris!

You got some dandies. You should get gracie Gold to autograph the great shot you got of her. (That way, when she wins the Olympics, you can say you knew her when. ;) )

Who is that asleep in the bottom row? :laugh:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I will stalk Gracie at the next FOFS Breakfast at SkateAmerica! I would love a pic with her....heck, I like them all....but you know what? That pic with those four young ladies...maybe one of them could RISE to great heights....will put up more pics latter...
Go Hannah!
You got some dandies. You should get gracie Gold to autograph the great shot you got of her. (That way, when she wins the Olympics, you can say you knew her when. ;) )

Who is that asleep in the bottom row? :laugh:

Mirai has to nap her dog sometimes!
Chris who takes lots of naps

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
OK, we have to kidnap you and bring you to Greensboro or Boston.....we have more fun than a barrel of monkies at these events...just ask Doris or Mrs. P.....OK, maybe we ARE a barrel of monkies but we still have fun....:laugh:
Since 2007 I have been to all nats, most SAs, Four Conts, and Worlds LA where they still had the Qual rounds....I dont regret going to any of them.....even Cleveland.
I certainly should!

I think DC Worlds was the last live comp I attended.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
Oh, I wouldn't have to be coerced! I know you guys are a hoot. I want to watch ice dancing with Doris as my own personal commentator! And the rest of you for the other disciplines! I know I would learn a lot.