Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Russian National Events after JrNats

Quote Originally Posted by FSGMT View Post
    I think that Bazarova/Larionov will be at Worlds, no matter how they are going to skate; but, do they seriously need to choose between K/S and S/K?!
    yes they did, B/L will skate here to test and make up for the lost time when they were injured
    they will just skate no matter what the results but is already in the Worlds Team, K/S ans S/K are almost at par now , sad but true

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexRus View Post
    Zhuk Memorial is third nationals.

First - Senior, second - Junior, third - Zhuk (pre-junior).
    I know. and then you have fourth nationals (look above at the list you posted - Russian Nationals Elder Age 01-04 Apr 2013, Nizhniy Novgorod). So what is these nationals (the one in April in Novgorod)? Why do you need another set of nationals if you already have three sets before?
    Last edited by hanca; 02-07-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by hanca View Post
    I know. and then you have fourth nationals (look above at the list you posted - Russian Nationals Elder Age 01-04 Apr 2013, Nizhniy Novgorod). So what is these nationals (the one in April in Novgorod)? Why do you need another set of nationals if you already have three sets before?
    Elder age, Spartakiad and Final of Russian Cup look like "national level competitions" rather than "national championships".

Custom Title
    I see. Thank you for clarifying that, AlexRus.

Custom Title
    Btw, only Senior Nationals are called in Russian "Championship" and only winner of Senior Nationals has Chamion's title.

Winner of other Nationals have titles "Winner of Junior Nationals" or so, not Champion.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2