Lysacek & Hamilton on Today Show 2/6 | Golden Skate

Lysacek & Hamilton on Today Show 2/6

SkateFan66

On the Ice
Countdown to Sochi has begun! The 2014 Olympics are one year away; therefore, the Today Show is having a countdown to Sochi program. Luckily for figure skating fans, there will be a segment on figure skating:

Scott Hamilton will join the TODAY team to take a look at what's ahead in figure skating. The 2010 Men's Figure Skating Olympic champion, Evan Lysacek, will perform live on The Rink at Rockefeller Center.

Read more at http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2...8gFrZA8DhBP.99

Icey

Record Breaker
Was that a modified version of his intended short program for this year? He looked strong. There was one spin though in which it looked like he was going to do a sit spin and then changed his mind or he felt some discomfort (discomfort from his hernia op crossed my mind) and aborted it.

SkateFan66

On the Ice
Was that a modified version of his intended short program for this year? He looked strong. There was one spin though in which it looked like he was going to do a sit spin and then changed his mind or he felt some discomfort (discomfort from his hernia op crossed my mind) and aborted it.

Yes, his SP is to Poeta. However, the Poeta program that he skated on the Today Show is quite different that the Poeta program that he skated at Sun Valley in July.

Last edited:

Tinymavy15

Sinnerman for the win
Record Breaker

any videos of it?

I wonder if Lysacek has a deal with NBC to promote the Olympics, even in the case where he does not participate.