2013 4CC Men-Short Program | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2013 4CC Men-Short Program

deedee1

Record Breaker
direct link to what?

Upon creating this thread, I was in a hurry and only mentioned the link to Men's starting order on ISU website's 4CC starting orders/results page, and doris was very kind to edit my #1 post and added all names of skaters for me! :)

aemeraldrainc

Final Flight
Upon creating this thread, I was in a hurry and only mentioned the link to Men's starting order on ISU website's 4CC starting orders/results page, and doris was very kind to edit my #1 post and added all names of skaters for me! :)

Oh ok. Just wondering. :)

deedee1

Record Breaker
Will be starting in a minute (6:30pm here)! :hb: But I will wait till Fuji TV starts its 'delayed'-broadcasting :mad: at 8:00pm. So am going to shutdown myself from the net now. See you guys later tonight!

Good luck to all boys! :yay:

P.S. But...Goooo Daisuke~~~! :party: ;)

figuristka

Medalist
Any live links which are working? I checked the eurosport links on the other thread but they don't seem to play for me.

figuristka

Medalist
Thanks for the links. Is there a safe way to click away the ads without downloading something accidently? thanks

gmyers

Record Breaker
Good for rogozine! Also i completely forgot balde was half russian so if either feels crossed they both could go to russia lol

figuristka

Medalist
Good for rogozine! Also i completely forgot balde was half russian so if either feels crossed they both could go to russia lol

Yes both born in Moscow. Hope we don't loose any but certainly Russia could be an option. Russia has more depth though Canada has more talent. Well not counting Plushenko of course.