Music: Chambermaid Swing by Parov Stelar

4S+3T - bit eeked out
3A - perhaps UR
FUSp
4T - hangs on, perhaps UR
CCSp
StSq
CCoSp

Ambitious jumps, but will have to look on replay for rotation...

hybfc

Rinkside
Way high on component score for Yan. He's a great jumper but he doesn't have everything yet. Judges are blinded by the jumps, apparently.

His skating skill is one of the best on the field. You are the one who is blind.

Art&Sport

Medalist
kozuka, oda, maybe machida, who can easily over take american champion, are all not qualified for the competition. That is called freaking depth.
I agree that lots of countries would be happy having your skaters, maybe more than 95% of the countries in the world. Unfornately that does not include japan, canada, russia, france, china...

Ya think. Well, why does everyone want to train in the U.S.? Seems to me Canada, Russia, France and China aren't so stocked with talent that they wouldn't love to have guys with the talent that U.S. guys have. Skaters from all those countries and including Japan certainly go outside of their country often to get help ("polishing") from coaches in the U.S. and other countries.

Japan and the United States are the only two countries in the World with great depth in the men's field.

hybfc

Rinkside
My point is that these countries are not going to be jealous of "the freaking depth" of America, even though they do not have the depth.

Your kidding right? Russia won't let Plushenko retire because they don't have anyone else Canada has Chan and virtually no one else and France has nobody after Amodio and Joubert. That's called depth?

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Nooooooooo for Daisuke !!!!

I hope my Prince will do the best
good luck my Prince Hanyu

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Daisuke TAKAHASHI (JPN)

Music: Moonlight Sonata by L.v. Beethoven

4T - stepout
3A - fall
FSSp
CCSp
3Lz+3T - ok, perhaps UR on 3T
CCoSp
StSq

Two big mistakes, sadly... Nice enough program - not sure if it's an improvement over the old one.

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Did I jinx Daisuke?? Step-out and a fall in the first thirty seconds or so :no:

Amazing footwork, second half was brilliant, but the first thirty seconds... just :no:

Ambivalent

On the Ice
Daisuke's SP for me is the best of the year. Jumps be damned. That is all. (Looked dashing in the blue too).

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Gorgeous program from Daisuke, lovely choreography but the jumps were not there. 4T looked rotated though which is good. Better fall here than at worlds

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Oh no Daisuke :( Why did he change his SP? This music suits him better IMO.

seniorita

Record Breaker
I like the program ,maybe I liked the other one more, but it is Daisuke so anything looks great. :cool: