Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fabian Bourzat back on the ice / Feb 7

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    golden411, thanks for the update. I'm so glad to hear that Fabian is being careful. Better to miss Worlds than Olympics next year, but better yet, go to Worlds & skate well!

Custom Title
    Yes, but of course they have almost no chance to win an Oly medal if they skip this World. Even with that would be difficult to imagine not to have any Russian couples on the podium in Sochi....

Custom Title
    Medal or no medal at worlds; P and B are being chased by the Italians, at least two Russians as well as USA 2 and Canada 2. By next year I suspect W and P or the Italians and or Russiasn 1 and 2 - someone will upset P and B for Oly bronze.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    Medal or no medal at worlds; P and B are being chased by the Italians, at least two Russians as well as USA 2 and Canada 2. By next year I suspect W and P or the Italians and or Russiasn 1 and 2 - someone will upset P and B for Oly bronze.
    People said that after they lost the bronze medal at 2011 Worlds. And after their "pitty" medal at 2012 Worlds. And yet this season they continued to beat everyone except D/W and V/M. And the scores both the russians and italiens posted at Euros are very beatable by the French IMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2