Tickets info for Sochi | Golden Skate

Tickets info for Sochi

FlattFan

Match Penalty
https://www.cosport.com/home.aspx

Official Sochi tickets seller.
They released some tickets to people who'd expressed interests in the past. Randomly, of course. Had they offered me figure skating (non-dancing) events, I would have jumped. For people who get randomly selected to buy random tickets, the deadline is Feb 10.

Now, on Monday, Feb 11, at 12pm eastern, tickets will go on sale. So, plan accordingly.
I don't expect it to sell out like a Madonna concert, but popular events will go quick.

seniorita

Record Breaker
Our newspaper said there was 10000 tickets per second when online sale started. Now in fs they sell only A cat or nothing and the finals are sold out. I seriously hope there would be second wave.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
(7/2/13) - CoSport and U.S. Figure Skating announced today a collaborative commitment to help figure skating fans support Team USA at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia. Specially designed figure skating hotel and tickets packages are now available exclusively ...
U.S. Figure Skating supporters can purchase these special packages at discounted prices ... A portion of the proceeds will benefit U.S. Figure Skating"s Team USA program. In addition, through this collaboration, families of U.S. Figure Skating's Olympic hopefuls will be assured opportunities to secure tickets and housing in Sochi will be available to them if their loved one earns a spot on the Olympic Team. ....

ehdtkqorl123

On the Ice
Just wondering how many people got first floor seats or judge's side (or the opposite site) seats for category A?
I bought individual tickets from CoSport last Febrary, and all my seats are located on the side of the rink (Some on the second floor)
Originally Category A seats were supposed to be in the 1st floor only, but IOC later expanded seating area to the 1st floor + 1/3 of the second floor. (I know they said seats were subject to change)
That was somewhat disappointing.
Did anyone with package tickets get good seats for category A?
They said seats were assigned randomly but it doesn't seem so..