She has nice spins.

Melissa BULANHAGUI
1F-1?
3Lz
2A

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
YOU CAN GET ANOTHER 1:30 minutes by DELETING UR COOKIES N CACHE..

MUAHAHAHAH they are cleaning the ice :laugh:

mirai4life

1Lo <
Record Breaker
You can get more than 1 video playing.

When you are playing the 1:30 preview delete ur cache immediately n open a new tab so u have another one open to load the commercial
After your 1:30 ends you can close that tab n continue onto ur other tab :popcorn: :

:p

EDIT: This is painful. :slink:

figuristka

Medalist
Came back for last 2 groups. Any working feed yet? Thought they would have one for last groups at least.

LeCygne

Final Flight
You can get more than 1 video playing.

When you are playing the 1:30 preview delete ur cache immediately n open a new tab so u have another one open to load the commercial
After your 1:30 ends you can close that tab n continue onto ur other tab :popcorn: :

:p

EDIT: This is painful. :slink:

All I have to do is keep pressing the Live button, I believe. I get 1:30-2 min each time.

gold12345

Medalist
How sad that we are so desperate for coverage that we are all trying to view a 1 min 30 sec preview? :laugh: :no: :cry:

figuristka

Medalist
How sad that we are so desperate for coverage that we are all trying to view a 1 min 30 sec preview? :laugh: :no: :cry:

I know, could not watch many men's short as had to work and now iam off cannot find any feed :(, not even 1 min 30 seconds LOL

Orange Cat

On the Ice
None of the feeds that gave me the men's comp are working for me... and I suspect the Universal site has some geoblocking or something because I'm not even getting a 1 min 30 preview.

... I just want to see Zijun Li. (Ok, and Christina. And Mao.)

Ok, I just want to watch this competition. I may or may not have wasted several hours of my afternoon searching for links, but all I got was snowboarding competitions and some weird shopping show in Japan. It looked like a shopping show...

figuristka

Medalist
I kept checking that japanese link and cctv etc but nothing. I was sure some online channel would have had it. Even i think a french Canadian channel had it last year.