Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: 2013 4CC Ladies Short Program

Quote Originally Posted by zydeco88 View Post
    about 30 more mins.
    Thanks Hope i have better luck watch this live than the women's short.

Custom Title
    Kanako was magical. Delicate, emotional, gorgeous body movements. For me, she had the best artistry of all the ladies today.

you can tell the Japanese fans missed her 3A they were so happy after she landed it

♥ My Mirai's Golden Pond ♥ Sasha'sSpins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tampro1 View Post
    Gao has really improved this year. She may be too stylish and subtle for our US judges. Gold is a good jumper who doesn't relate to her music. Her age has nothing to do with it. Michelle and Oksana had great musicality at 15. I guess the international judges don't appreciate stiff airplane arms and skating through music as much as US judges at Nationals. lol
    ^^^
    My feelings-exactly! On all counts!

I'm thrilled for Mao and Gao lol! My favorite Japanese (lady) skater and one of my favorite Americans doing very well indeed in the SP! Very happy for Gracie too-she's in 5th and that isn't too shabby considering the top guns she skated against in the SP!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Kanako was magical. Delicate, emotional, gorgeous body movements. For me, she had the best artistry of all the ladies today.
    I agree; she was lovely!

She is really good and her smile is so contagious. Disagree about best artistry today, for me it was Akiko Susuki

Mao that was a tremendous skate, I am sooo thrilled for Mao. She truly is a living legend, I just can't stop watching her performance

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Minze2001 View Post
    She is really good and her smile is so contagious. Disagree about best artistry today, for me it was Akiko Susuki
    For me, both Akiko and Mao were amazing, from an artistic perspective. Their skating was so free, and their movements purposeful and to the music. It's hard to pick which one is better. I'm glad we have both. Along with Carolina, these three are the most artistic skaters today, IMO.

Custom Title
    wow. triple axel goe +1.57...
    2 2 2 1 2 1 1 1 2

mao's triple axel is returned!

Her movements seems very light, and this season her sp is cute and lovely.
    Last edited by venlac; 02-09-2013 at 04:28 AM.

Custom Title
    I respectfully disagree; I think Mao's SP doesn't compare to past ones like Ladies in Lavender I just think it might be a bit too young for her. Mao, Yu-Na and Carolina are so good in all different ways and basically what sets them apart is their maturity on the ice.

It's not just the triple-axel that was amazing. Equally amazing was the new step sequence. The old one was the most difficult and lovely step sequence in the business already, and it is now improved and made more difficult and lovely. No female skater can come close to Mao in step sequence right now.

♥ My Mirai's Golden Pond ♥ Sasha'sSpins's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrah View Post
    It's not just the triple-axel that was amazing. Equally amazing was the new step sequence. The old one was the most difficult and lovely step sequence in the business already, and it is now improved and made more difficult and lovely. No female skater can come close to Mao in step sequence right now.
    I watched Mao's step sequence twice after I watched her whole SP! It is the best in the business indeed! Quite thrilling really! :D

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by FlattFan View Post
    Mao is back! Sending "i'm back, bitches" to Yuna and Carolina.
    OMG!!!! I'm giddy. Yuna is even more polished with the same TES. Mao is more polished with the same TES. Carolina is already polished, but up her TES to match. World this year will be so amazing.
    Ah yeah, sure, that's exactly what her skating is saying LOL. I think she is saying I am here, I want to compete and I am going for it. I don't think she is really competing against the witches with capital B's.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by chloepoco View Post
    I agree; she was lovely!
    I concur. I thought actually, now I will get blasted on this site, Mao was rather junior like though perky. and her dress nice coral color but silver doesn't go with a warm color the proper metal color would be gold - more complimentary and complementary. I thought mao was overscored but that's jut me.

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast