Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 347

Thread: 2013 4CC Ladies Short Program

  1. #76
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,456

    0 Not allowed!

    Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by mirai4life View Post
    hands down for Gracie otherwise great job

  2. #77
    Bona Fide Member mirai4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,107
    Country: Cambodia

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeCygne View Post
    I'm watching on the Universal Sports link.. there seems to be a glitch that's allowing me to keep watching even though it says "This preview has ended" at the top. Anyway, let's go last group!!

    wow, im getting the glitch too just now! hope i keep on getting it.
    i just click on service provide thing but didnt log in n try to click live

  3. #78
    Bona Fide Member tulosai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,286
    Country: Netherlands

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender View Post
    Gao rightfully gets higher pcs scores over agnes...at least the international judges get this one right.
    Agree 100%. She deserved to place above Agnes at Nationals too IMO.

  4. #79
    Medalist figuristka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,413

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    Am I the only one who honestly expected nothing of Osmond? I would not have been surprised if she'd nailed it either, and I have nothing against her but I just don't have the infatuation with her some here do either. She is a good, vibrant skater who also needs a lot of work in certain areas- experience and how to deal with actual pressure evidently being one of them.
    In the predictions i didn't put Osmond in top 3 but i thought perhaps overall 4th or 5th. Possible she moves up.

  5. #80
    Medalist Krislite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,837

    0 Not allowed!
    Wow! Gao ahead of Gold!

  6. #81
    Bona Fide Member mirai4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,107
    Country: Cambodia

    0 Not allowed!
    60.36 for Gracie.

  7. #82
    Bona Fide Member tulosai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,286
    Country: Netherlands

    0 Not allowed!
    Gracie looked briefly disappointed at the score, then flashed what seemed to me be a fake smile (I know I know let's not judge by facial expressions). Glad she is behind Christina.

  8. #83
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    2,456

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by mirai4life View Post
    60.36 for Gracie.
    Just like in Mens, the one who doesn't go to Worlds steals the show so far(Gao)

  9. #84
    On the Ice Mrs. P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17,272

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    Gracie looked briefly disappointed at the score, then flashed what seemed to me be a fake smile (I know I know let's not judge by facial expressions). Glad she is behind Christina.
    I don't think she seemed that disappointed. In fact she seemed relieved that she managed to keep it together. YMMV I guess...

  10. #85
    Bona Fide Member mirai4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,107
    Country: Cambodia

    0 Not allowed!
    Kanako doing good :O

  11. #86
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    521

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    Am I the only one who honestly expected nothing of Osmond? I would not have been surprised if she'd nailed it either, and I have nothing against her but I just don't have the infatuation with her some here do either. She is a good, vibrant skater who also needs a lot of work in certain areas- experience and how to deal with actual pressure evidently being one of them.
    Not "nothing" nothing, she's definitely talented and capable but yeah, she's still a brand new senior finding her footing. I feel the same way about Gracie Gold. tbh it seems like a very tiny minority, as in one or two people, are trumpeting either of them as ones to watch for World medals. It's just not gonna happen.

  12. #87
    Bona Fide Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    2,328

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    Agree 100%. She deserved to place above Agnes at Nationals too IMO.
    I agree about Nationals.

  13. #88
    Medalist koatcue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,636
    Country: Russia

    0 Not allowed!
    I didn't expect Gao to be ahead of Gracie
    Were her jumps ob bad quality or underrotated?

  14. #89
    Tripping on the Podium LeCygne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    679

    0 Not allowed!
    Lovely skate from Kanako! I love this program and it's been giving her trouble all year but not tonight 2A, 3T-3T, 3F aww she looks thrilled.

  15. #90
    Bona Fide Member tulosai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,286
    Country: Netherlands

    0 Not allowed!

    Go Ad-Free! Become a GS Supporter! Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
    I don't think she seemed that disappointed. In fact she seemed relieved that she managed to keep it together. YMMV I guess...
    TO be honest I am not in the super best of moods tonight so my mileage may vary more than at other times haha.

    Kanako ROCKED it. So beautiful

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •