2013 4CC Ladies Short Program | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2013 4CC Ladies Short Program

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Not the only one. I loved her at Nationals. Thought judges were a bit harsh on her. Also like both Wagner and Gold too as Wagner has this spark like Osmond, and Gold is so talented. I don't enjoy Agnes though, wish i could but don't see the spark.

Agree about Agnes..I want to like her but can't=(

tulosai

Record Breaker
Not the only one. I loved her at Nationals. Thought judges were a bit harsh on her. Also like both Wagner and Gold too as Wagner has this spark like Osmond, and Gold is so talented. I don't enjoy Agnes though, wish i could but don't see the spark.

I honestly wonder sometimes if anyone loves Agnes. Some will defend her but I never get the impression she has many true fans.

Totally agree with your assessment on all counts.

figuristka

Medalist
Was hoping Kaetlyn would be in the final flight but looks she may be 7th and didn't make it into the final group.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So thrilled for Akiko! The Japanese gals are bringing it so far and the U.S. girls aren't doing to shabby either!

tampro1

Rinkside
Gao should have better pcs than Gold especially when it comes to Gold's programs.

Gao has really improved this year. She may be too stylish and subtle for our US judges. Gold is a good jumper who doesn't relate to her music. Her age has nothing to do with it. Michelle and Oksana had great musicality at 15. I guess the international judges don't appreciate stiff airplane arms and skating through music as much as US judges at Nationals. lol

figuristka

Medalist
Good marks for Akiko :) She is one lady i would love to see win Worlds or get an Olympics medal before she retires.

tulosai

Record Breaker
OMG Akiko finally got some relatively high PCS (though let's see I guess what they give Mao). I actually still think they are low (I'd give her at least 8 in every area) but at a certain point you take what you can get.

lavender

Record Breaker
I'm not sure but who really has a big fan base in the U.S. anymore since Michelle in her competitive days.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gao has really improved this year. She may be too stylish and subtle for our US judges. Gold is a good jumper who doesn't relate to her music. Her age has nothing to do with it. Michelle and Oksana had great musicality at 15. I guess the international judges don't appreciate stiff airplane arms and skating through music as much as US judges at Nationals. lol

Not all skaters mature at the same age. Gracie will never be Michelle or Oksana but with her jumps she doesn't have to be. She just needs to improve.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
OMG Akiko finally got some relatively high PCS (though let's see I guess what they give Mao). I actually still think they are low (I'd give her at least 8 in every area) but at a certain point you take what you can get.

I think it's good Akiko is doing well after a sub-par Nationals. And Kanako looked so pretty in her new costume!

lavender

Record Breaker

lol..I so agree.