Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 4CC Ladies Short Program

any live stream

Akiko SUZUKI: 65.65 (First)
    34.71 + 30.94

skating philosopher
    So thrilled for Akiko! The Japanese gals are bringing it so far and the U.S. girls aren't doing to shabby either!

Tripping on the Podium
    Quote Originally Posted by lavender View Post
    Gao should have better pcs than Gold especially when it comes to Gold's programs.
    Gao has really improved this year. She may be too stylish and subtle for our US judges. Gold is a good jumper who doesn't relate to her music. Her age has nothing to do with it. Michelle and Oksana had great musicality at 15. I guess the international judges don't appreciate stiff airplane arms and skating through music as much as US judges at Nationals. lol

Good marks for Akiko She is one lady i would love to see win Worlds or get an Olympics medal before she retires.

OMG Akiko finally got some relatively high PCS (though let's see I guess what they give Mao). I actually still think they are low (I'd give her at least 8 in every area) but at a certain point you take what you can get.

Custom Title
    I'm not sure but who really has a big fan base in the U.S. anymore since Michelle in her competitive days.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by tampro1 View Post
    Gao has really improved this year. She may be too stylish and subtle for our US judges. Gold is a good jumper who doesn't relate to her music. Her age has nothing to do with it. Michelle and Oksana had great musicality at 15. I guess the international judges don't appreciate stiff airplane arms and skating through music as much as US judges at Nationals. lol
    Not all skaters mature at the same age. Gracie will never be Michelle or Oksana but with her jumps she doesn't have to be. She just needs to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    Good marks for Akiko She is one lady i would love to see win Worlds or get an Olympics medal before she retires.
    YES. I unfortunately don't know how likely it is but I want this too!

skating philosopher
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    OMG Akiko finally got some relatively high PCS (though let's see I guess what they give Mao). I actually still think they are low (I'd give her at least 8 in every area) but at a certain point you take what you can get.
    I think it's good Akiko is doing well after a sub-par Nationals. And Kanako looked so pretty in her new costume!

Quote Originally Posted by lavender View Post
    I'm not sure but who really has a big fan base in the U.S. anymore since Michelle in her competitive days.
    If this is re:Agnes, I meant that even on these boards I don't think she has many fans.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by tampro1 View Post
    lol..I so agree.

Kexin ZHANG: 57.56 (5th)
    33.14 + 24.42

Looks like Agnes is also out of the final group.

Mao 3A!! 3F-2L, 3L

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast