Is Michelle Sochi-bound in a new sport? | Golden Skate

Is Michelle Sochi-bound in a new sport?

clairecloutier

Final Flight
Michelle is looking so happy and radiant in all her pictures lately!! And beautiful! What a delight it is to see her, always.

This picture was taken at the Liberty Mutual's (U.S. Insurance Company) Olympic kick-off party. Liberty Mutual is a sponsor of the USOC. This was not an ad campaign but just a private celebration for employees of the Company to get them revved up for the Sochi Olympics.

Maybe there was a contest -- if you sell a million dollars worth of life insurance you get to meet Michelle Kwan. :laugh:

http://features.rr.com/photo/0f0LbK6a1mcvy

Reginald

Match Penalty
LOL.

Out of curiosity, what other sport would you like to see our US figure skaters in?

I say American Football.

Imagine, "Wagner back. She's looking. She's looking. She's on the move. Now she fires it downfield! And it is...caught by Zawadzki. Zawadzki at the 15, 10, 5. TOUCHDOWN! And Agnes is Zawadzkiing in the endzone."

R.D.

Record Breaker
"Wagner back. She's looking. She's looking. She's on the move. Now she fires it downfield! And it is...caught by Zawadzki. Zawadzki at the 15, 10, 5. TOUCHDOWN! And Agnes is Zawadzkiing in the endzone."

:laugh: if this forum enabled signatures...

ks777

Record Breaker
Michelle needs to work on her posture. He needs to bend down more and stick her butt up higher.

Michelle is looking so happy and radiant in all her pictures lately!! And beautiful! What a delight it is to see her, always.

Agreed on all counts. In those photos of her in Korea skating with YuNa for the Special Olympics, radiant is the word for her. But wouldn't it be fun to see her on the Curling team in Sochi? She'd certainly bring visibility to the sport. Hey, I'd become a fan, even if I'd have to work on my sewing while watching competitions to keep myself awake.

Curling ia actually a pretty cool spectator sport. It's like baseball. Every pitch is a little mini-climax, all framed within the shape of the nine inning game.