2013 4CCs Pairs FS | Golden Skate

2013 4CCs Pairs FS

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Starts in about 5 minutes. Universal Sports feed is up and running. Don't know about the others.

Start order

1 Paige LAWRENCE / Rudi SWIEGERS CAN
2 Wenting WANG / Yan ZHANG CHN
3 Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG CHN

Warm-Up Group 2
4 Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD CAN
5 Felicia ZHANG / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY USA
6 Marissa CASTELLI / Simon SHNAPIR USA
7 Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH CAN

Last edited:

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Paige LAWRENCE / Rudi SWIEGERS - I was watching while on the phone so I didn't see details. The program looked good. Some of the throws were a bit touchy, but landed.

Dots

Final Flight
The Europosrt 2 link is showing another sport. :( I don't think any one is covering the first group.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Wenting WANG / Yan ZHANG The one thing I noticed was jump issues. She doubled and singled on the sbs jumps. Lifts were nice but a bit ragged at the end. The throws again were a bit touchy but no falls and no hand or foot down.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Cheng PENG / Hao ZHANG What is this tail thing he is sporting at the back of his head. Dumb.

She fell at the very beginning while stroking. It threw off their first set of jumps - they landed the 3toe but singled the toes afterward. She missed the salchow later - singled. Spins were out of synch then got back on. She has potential but looks to me like someone who is just learning pairs and is concentrating big time. Every time she looks at him in the program it looks like there was an instruction - "Now look at partner" - that sort of thing. I will be interested to see how they progress next year.

Second group is on the ice. No ice make.

Dots

Final Flight
I'm going to walk the dog and will check for videos later.

Figure Skating is a dead in America. Dead I tell you!!

Have a good one guys. ;)

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
LOL, universal sports is working for me, only that you don't see their head or they jump too high:)

Icey

Record Breaker
Hate to go ot but is it likely the women will be streamed?

Last edited:

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD Very beatable. Both sets of jumps were off. The first set (lutzes ?) were telegraphed like crazy. I get that they are doing harder jumps but the GOEs should be negative. I don't know if the other teams here will beat them but the program wasn't the greatest.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Felicia ZHANG / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY Nicest performance so far - thanks to Felicia's lovely smile and obvious enjoyment of skating. Fall on the second throw (flip? Lutz?) Not the hardest elements, but performed well. I think this is a better performance than Nationals.

A.H.Black

Final Flight
Marissa CASTELLI / Simon SHNAPIR Very good performance. Winning Nationals has certainly increased their confidence. I didn't see any obvious errors. Their elements were again not the most difficult. My feed froze at the end.