Thread: 2013 4CCs Pairs FS

Custom Title
    can you give the link, please

On the Ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    can you give the link, please
    http://www.epctv.com/channels/CCTV-5...Watch-1172.htm

Custom Title
    Meagan DUHAMEL / Eric RADFORD Very beatable. Both sets of jumps were off. The first set (lutzes ?) were telegraphed like crazy. I get that they are doing harder jumps but the GOEs should be negative. I don't know if the other teams here will beat them but the program wasn't the greatest.

Custom Title
    Felicia ZHANG / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY Nicest performance so far - thanks to Felicia's lovely smile and obvious enjoyment of skating. Fall on the second throw (flip? Lutz?) Not the hardest elements, but performed well. I think this is a better performance than Nationals.

Custom Title
    Marissa CASTELLI / Simon SHNAPIR Very good performance. Winning Nationals has certainly increased their confidence. I didn't see any obvious errors. Their elements were again not the most difficult. My feed froze at the end.

Custom Title
    Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Dylan MOSCOVITCH They should win. They had a really nice set of 3toes in sequence and an excellent performance.

Too bad. I guess they couldn't quite make up the point difference from short.

That's it for me. The other competitions are too late.
    Last edited by A.H.Black; 02-10-2013 at 12:06 AM.

Custom Title
    26 points separated silver from bronze in the end; just 2.4 separated gold and silver. D/R win overall, Mt/M win the free program (they actually had a bigger gap on PCS). Worlds will definitely be interesting.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaginaryPogue View Post
    26 points separated silver from bronze in the end; just 2.4 separated gold and silver. D/R win overall, Mt/M win the free program (they actually had a bigger gap on PCS). Worlds will definitely be interesting.
    Actually 29 points, I think. The U. S. Skaters need to work on difficulty. The free programs were performed well but the elements were significantly easier - especially the jumps.

Custom Title
    Silver from bronze, not gold from bronze.

Custom Title
    oops. right, of course. Pretty big gap.

The state of pairs world wide is a bit worrying right now.

Shame i arrived too late to see D/R but really enjoyed M/M . Except for the fall on the 3 loop , it was a great skate. They are very different teams and always end up so close in points. Both have a chance at World for perhaps a bronze at least. Canada is lucky to have 2 strong pairs teams.

Custom Title
    This is a huge score for Kirsten and Dylan. They just improved on their best LP result with more than 10 points!

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by A.H.Black View Post
    Felicia ZHANG / Nathan BARTHOLOMAY Nicest performance so far - thanks to Felicia's lovely smile and obvious enjoyment of skating.
    Well said, AHB. Thanks for all your updates.
    I will be rooting for Zhang/Bartholomay next season.

Ugh, my stream for some reason blipped during D/R and I missed half the performance. I did enjoy C/S and MT/M though. I think Canada can get three spots for the Olympics at Worlds!!

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by blue_idealist View Post
    Ugh, my stream for some reason blipped during D/R and I missed half the performance. I did enjoy C/S and MT/M though. I think Canada can get three spots for the Olympics at Worlds!!
    At this point, it would be a surprise for them not to. The way they're being scored and have been skating, top seven is VERY reasonable for both. They are 4th and 5th in the SB list.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast