4CC Ladies Free Skate | Page 6 | Golden Skate

4CC Ladies Free Skate

FlattFan

Match Penalty
Xtina and Courtney are my new favorite Americans. Something about them just make me want to root for them. Being likeable helps.

willdu

On the Ice
I'd like to see mao whip out the 3-3 and the 3A just to show Yuna and Kostner she's gonna get em at worlds.

Selene

On the Ice
Definitely think Christina should be sent to worlds over gold

Me too. Christina is so consistent this season. Gracie is very talented, but she needs time to mature and become a competitor. Her nerves get the better of her right now.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
OMG. Maoster is going for it
Great 3Lo
Double footed 3A. URed.
Great 3F-3Lo.
good flutz.
2A-3T, good one
Doubled Sal
Good 3F-2Lo2Lo.

Ok, this gonna hit 135+. Caro and Yuna, get ready!

Orange Cat

On the Ice
Soo Christina continues the tradition of being the sole non-US Worlds team member who places highest in 4CC. I do wonder whether the US will change the way they pick Worlds teams after this...? 3 years in a row is a bit of a pattern, methinks.

(On another note, it was 2-footed but Mao's 3a looked rotated- admittedly to my untrained eyes! She is such a beautiful, fluid skater! SO EXCITED FOR WORLDS.)

delray1977

Rinkside
I understand your concern but who else would you have picked for the second spot in this important year. Of course some one suggested we should send courtney hicks to worlds instead of gracie and I was like ...... seriously!? We could send Gao but she doesn't have very difficult content in her LP.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Mao ASADA (JPN)

Music: Swan Lake by Peter I. Tchaikovski

3Lo
3A - twofooted, stepout, looked perhaps < on replay
3F+3Lo - ok, but likely UR on 3Lo. Perhaps < on 3Lo on replay
3Lz - e
FCCoSp
2A+3T

Feed froze... :-(

StSq
ChSq

Last edited:

koriani

Rinkside
well mao takes the cake here. she's doing REALLY well (aside from that 2foot 3A)
good for her!!

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
I understand your concern but who else would you have picked for the second spot in this important year. Of course some one suggested we should send courtney hicks to worlds instead of gracie and I was like ...... seriously!? We could send Gao but she doesn't have very difficult content in her LP.

Difficult content doesn't matter if you can't execute it...

willdu

On the Ice

Let's be fair. Our national champion hasn't hit a true 3-3 in ages and I haven't seen a 2a-3t from her this season either. Better to have someone hit then someone to melt their way through the program.

FlattFan

Match Penalty
I can't believe it! She really really meant to skate 8 triples program. That is so freaking impressive. Maoster is so awesome!!!!!!!