Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 359

Thread: 2013 4cc Free Dance

  1. #1
    Custom Title figuristka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Finland & Canada
    Posts
    1,366

    2013 4cc Free Dance

    Go V/M

  2. #2
    Custom Title figuristka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Finland & Canada
    Posts
    1,366

  3. #3
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    701
    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    Go V/M



    If anyone's interested, here's a working stream.

    http://88.80.15.211/b00ha/20130210/v...50-523480.html

  4. #4
    Custom Title figuristka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Finland & Canada
    Posts
    1,366
    Nicole ORFORD / Thomas WILLIAMS enjoyed their program, such smooth skating.

  5. #5
    Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,213
    Backstage photo from @PiperGilles :
    You can tell that the entire last group is so excited to compete now #lastgroup #lastevent #latenightproblems #4cc13 pic.twitter.com/dmjO5gXL
    3:40 AM - 10 Feb 13
    https://twitter.com/PiperGilles/stat...890881/photo/1

  6. #6
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    Nicole ORFORD / Thomas WILLIAMS enjoyed their program, such smooth skating.
    I liked them too, but then I always enjoyed Wing & Lowe sp? How are O/T faring in Canada, considering how deep the talent pool is there?
    Last edited by auser; 02-10-2013 at 07:18 AM.

  7. #7
    Tripping on the Podium
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan04 View Post



    If anyone's interested, here's a working stream.

    http://88.80.15.211/b00ha/20130210/v...50-523480.html
    Thank you for the link
    and yes go V/M >_<

  8. #8
    Custom Title figuristka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Finland & Canada
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Backstage photo from @PiperGilles :
    You can tell that the entire last group is so excited to compete now #lastgroup #lastevent #latenightproblems #4cc13 pic.twitter.com/dmjO5gXL
    3:40 AM - 10 Feb 13
    https://twitter.com/PiperGilles/stat...890881/photo/1
    LOL hope that's not me before the end of the last group. I fell asleep just before the men's final group.

  9. #9
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by figuristka View Post
    LOL hope that's not me before the end of the last group. I fell asleep just before the men's final group.

  10. #10
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    558
    Seems like there is a bit of unlucky ice out there today.

  11. #11
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    701
    Wow, great skate for Orford/Williams! Better than at the Canadian championships, IMO.

    Too bad about Reed/Reed. I was really liking their Beatles medley. :(

  12. #12
    Custom Title figuristka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Finland & Canada
    Posts
    1,366
    Quote Originally Posted by auser View Post
    I liked them too, but then I always enjoyed Wing & Lowe sp? How are O/T faring in Canada, considering how deep the talent pool is there?
    I like the basic skating of both O/W and P/I (Paul/Islam) over G/P but G/P are more flamboyant and get your attention. Yes liked Wing/Lowe too.

  13. #13
    Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    4,213
    Quote Originally Posted by auser View Post
    I liked them too, but then I always enjoyed Wing & Lowe sp? How are O/T faring in Canada, considering how deep the talent pool is there?
    Do you mean Orford/Williams? Faring pretty darn well, it seems. They placed higher than Paul/Islam and Ralph/Hill at Canadian Nats. Skate Canada has not finalized its dance team for Worlds, but possible that O/W will compete in London if Weaver/Poje are not ready.

  14. #14
    Custom Title figuristka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Finland & Canada
    Posts
    1,366
    about 15 mins until next flight i think.

  15. #15
    Custom Title
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    Do you mean Orford/Williams? Faring pretty darn well, it seems. They placed higher than Paul/Islam and Ralph/Hill at Canadian Nats. Skate Canada has not finalized its dance team for Worlds, but possible that O/W will compete in London if Weaver/Poje are not ready.
    Yes i meant Orford/Williams. Thank you for the update about Canadian ice dancers. What is happening with Weaver/Poje? Poje is so hot I practically fog up my laptop screen when I watch them
    Last edited by auser; 02-10-2013 at 07:37 AM.

Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •