2013 4cc Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2013 4cc Free Dance

figuristka

Medalist
They were going so well too. :( I much prefer V/M its so unique, difficult, and their chemistry and unison are amazing. She looked out of breath for this demanding program, hope not injured. Wish we could see this program perfectly skated.

hurrah

Medalist
That lift shouldn't have been counted. Does this mean that teams can take breaks between their routine and have that minimally impact the score??

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Amazing skate by Meryl and Charlie's. I hope Tessa is alright great skate from V/M!

catija

Rinkside
hope they are ok by worlds :( V/M are so elegant and execute everything w/ ease. my g&g but for ice dance :) don't care much for D/W

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Will someone please explain to me the appeal of Paul Poirier, because I honestly just don't get it.

figuristka

Medalist
It means by some strange coincidence when D/W have an amazing skate and V/M skate right after them Tessa gets sick.

Unfair she was injured then. Iam sure they skated after them at Olympics. Iam not sure what happend this time but they certainly didn't want their program to stop.

hurrah

Medalist
FSU says Scott mouthed I can't do this because Tessa couldn't breathe. They aborted the lift.

Well, I'm sure alot of skaters feel like taking a break in the middle of a program to catch up on their breath, but they don't. That's not allowed. They should be penalized for that. Like no silver medal.

sather

Rinkside
V/M's Carmen is so unique and special so I hoped to see their best in 4cc but I think I should wait for the worlds.
I'm worried for Tessa. Is she gonna be ok? :cry:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Well I prefer me a big helping of Andrew P, but De gustibus non est disputandum. But I was actually referring to his work on the ice. That's a pretty big score for a somewhat small program. But again YMMV...

auser

Record Breaker
You have no idea what is going on!

Okay, so now I am remembering a competition where Tessa had to stop during the program.... after having missed a lot of the season recovering from surgery for compartment syndrome in her leg. I just forgot that it was at 4cc.

figuristka

Medalist
Well, I'm sure alot of skaters feel like taking a break in the middle of a program to catch up on their breath, but they don't. That's not allowed. They should be penalized for that. Like no silver medal.

Gosh that's pretty unfair.Its not the first time in singles or pairs they stop and continue after an injury, illness, accident etc They are trained athletes, and would have done this program a hundred times. Something wasn't right if she couldn't breath. Iam not sure if their lift should have counted if it was stopped in the middle of it?

icefan1005

Rinkside
Gosh that's pretty unfair.Its not the first time in singles or pairs they stop and continue after an injury, illness, accident etc They are trained athletes, and would have done this program a hundred times. Something wasn't right if she couldn't breath. Iam not sure if their lift should have counted if it was stopped in the middle of it?

I agree! We don't really know what happened though since some fans think think it was Scott who had a problem.