Russian Cup Final ( Feb 16-19), Tver | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Russian Cup Final ( Feb 16-19), Tver

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Leonova isn't the same that we have watched so far. This season she changed a lot. She doesn't look like enjoying her programs as she did before. I also can not enjoy watching her skate. Maybe she is worried which is normal after poor performances at GP and RN. I think Korobeynikova or Gosviani should take the chance to go to worlds. They both seem more promising especially for Sochi.

And I'm really happy to see that Titushkina scored 60 pts after a long break because of injury.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Leonova isn't the same that we have watched so far. This season she changed a lot. She doesn't look like enjoying her programs as she did before. I also can not enjoy watching her skate. Maybe she is worried which is normal after poor performances at GP and RN. I think Korobeynikova or Gosviani should take the chance to go to worlds. They both seem more promising especially for Sochi.

And I'm really happy to see that Titushkina scored 60 pts after a long break because of injury.

yes you can see in Leonova's face, she isn't that lively and like to skate as before, she looks hesitant
right now, I don't think she deserves to go to Worlds. I hope Polina K. hold up in the long program

Mao88

Record Breaker
Last edited:

Mao88

Record Breaker
SENIOR SHORT DANCE - RESULT (Updated)

1. Ksenia Monko & Kirill Khaliavin - 61.40 Short Dance
2. Victoria Sinitsina & Ruslan Zhiganshin - 59.62 Short Dance - Part 1, Part 2
3. Valeria Loseva & Denis Lunin - 43.53 Short Dance
4. Christina Strikalo & Pyotr Perepelkin - 37.01
5. Tatiana Baturintseva & Alexander Nevski - 34.80 Short Dance
6. Alina Kurbanova & Igor Shelopaev - 32.48
7. Daria Shcheglova & Anton Novikov - 28.18

SENIOR FREE DANCE - RESULT (Updated)

1. Ksenia Monko & Kirill Khaliavin - 153.28 Free Dance
2. Victoria Sinitsina & Ruslan Zhiganshin - 149.46
3. Valeria Loseva & Denis Lunin - 119.21
4. Christina Strikalo & Pyotr Perepelkin - 101.20
5. Tatiana Baturintseva & Alexander Nevski - 98.75
6. Alina Kurbanova & Igor Shelopaev - 87.79
7. Daria Shcheglova & Anton Novikov - 84.73

Last edited:

gmyers

Record Breaker
yes you can see in Leonova's face, she isn't that lively and like to skate as before, she looks hesitant
right now, I don't think she deserves to go to Worlds. I hope Polina K. hold up in the long program

The federation has already dumped leonova so it's over.

hanca

Record Breaker
Of course, it is the Federation's fault that Leonova skated badly the whole season! How could it be Leonova's fault! :rolleye:

silverlake22

Record Breaker
looks like no worlds for leonova. Hope polina k sneaks it

I do too but what happened to her awesome content. Last year she was doing 3f-3t in SP and FS and 2a-3t in her FS, repeating 3f and trying for 3lz, but this season she just does 3t-3t and 3lo in SP and just 2a-3t, no 3lz, and one 3f in FS. Did she have an injury or something? It's much harder for her to put up a high score with that kind of watered down content? If she lands everything as planned, she could still make it, but at Worlds, the result might not be so good. Gosviani at least does all triples and has 3f-3t in her FS.

hanca

Record Breaker
Korobeynikova had some injury at the beginning of the season, so that could have delayed her start of her season (not good results at the GP events). But by now she should have caught up, unless she is still injured. I am not sure but it seems to me that she has slightly different figure than last year though. She is tall (which she was last season too) but now she is also slightly more robust (I don't mean fat, more like if she went through puberty. Now she looks more like a woman). So maybe that could explain some jumping problems this season and not having the same technical content at the moment as she had the last year.

gmyers

Record Breaker
Like there is some case of skaters doing great and dominating and being dumped by their federation! Leonova on a downward slide was dumped by impatient federation.

Gosviani's SP - 3toe/3toe(a bit tight, possible cheat?), 2axel, 3flip(again a little tight)
Leonova's SP - 3toe(not a lot of flow out)/3toe(looked ok but possible cheat?), 3flip (step out with both hands down), 2axel (shaky landing with no flow out). Her skating lacked her usual spark, it seemed heavy and she was very tense.

not at the time she was named to the euros team when she wasn't eligible

For the millionth time: It doesn't matter at all that she wasn't eligible since the minimum scores for Euros are low and could have been easily earned by her at any point.

If you followed that logic no skaters who have suddenly showed improvement or who are new to seniors could ever be sent anywhere. Because they aren't eligible. :rolleye:

its really sad for Sinitsina/Zhiganshin who are junior world champions but lost again to a nobodies team like Monko/Khaliavin :disapp:

'Nobodies' who are also Junior World Champions (and bronze medallists as well).

The federation has already dumped leonova so it's over.

Yes because Leonova has absolutely no control over it. She can't improve, she can't show fighting spirit, she can't show she actually deserves to go to Worlds. Even if she skates two clean programs here and wins this event by a large margin, the federation will still be surely dumping her because it's all an eville Illuminati conspiracy to take over the world (starting with Russian figure skating).

Country
Russia
SP results of Senior Ladies mean nothing, because all of them are not stable enough at FS.
For example, Korobeynikova at Sr Nationals was 4th in SP (very good result, ahead her were only Tuktamysheva, Sotnikova and Radionova) and 11th in FS, 10th total place.

Let us wait to see Final Resuts.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Julia Lee needs to represent South Korea 2018 !
like Tursynbaeva who will compete for Kazakhstan next JGP

Junior Ladies Results:
Overall
1 Seraphim Sakhanovich 166.61
2 Julia Lee 162.70
3 Uliana Titushkina 158.21
4 Anastasia Kolomiets 150.97
5 Elizaveta Tursynbaeva 145.35

Freeskate Results:

1 Serafima Sakhanovich 111.96
2 Julia Lee 108.33
3 Elizaveta Tursynbaeva 98.29
4 Uliana Titushkina 97.73
5 Аnastasia Kolomiets 96.04

http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1213/crfinal/SEG002.HTM

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Junior Pairs Overall:

1 Maria Vigalova / Egor Zakroev 165.98
2 Anastasia Gubanova / Alexey Sintsov 130.70
3 Oksana Nagalty / Maxim Bobrov 125.84
4 Maria Chuzhanova / Denis Mintsev 113.38
5 Anastasia Poluyanova / Stepan Korotkov 108.89
6 Alexander Evsukova / Nikolai Kochkar 108.58
7 Alina Solovyova / Alexander Romanovsky 108.51
8 Maria Deryabin / Arseniy Repkin 107.61
9 Vlada Mishina / Alexander Kurmachev 106.94

http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1213/crfinal/SEG008.HTM

Senior Pairs Overall:

Stolbova/Klimov with 2 falls in LP ? a bit overscored
they dont deesrve yet a Worlds spot they are too inconsistent

1 Ksenia Stolbova / Fedor Klimov 187.72
2 Christina Astakhova / Maxim Kudryukov 162.83
3 Natalia Mitina / Yuri Shevchuk 151.87
4 Catherine Petaykina / Konstantin Bezmaternykh 149.09

http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1213/crfinal/SEG016.HTM

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Dmitriev needs to retire that is an embarassing score
Gachinski will probably fall 2 times in SP and 3 times in LP as usual.

Country
Russia
Julia Lee needs to represent South Korea 2018 !
like Tursynbaeva who will compete for Kazakhstan next JGP

Junior Ladies Results:
Overall
1 Seraphim Sakhanovich 166.61
2 Julia Lee 162.70
3 Uliana Titushkina 158.21
4 Anastasia Kolomiets 150.97
5 Elizaveta Tursynbaeva 145.35

Freeskate Results:

1 Serafima Sakhanovich 111.96
2 Julia Lee 108.33
3 Elizaveta Tursynbaeva 98.29
4 Uliana Titushkina 97.73
5 Аnastasia Kolomiets 96.04

http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1213/crfinal/SEG002.HTM

How Julia Lee had 60.09 in TES FS without 3+3 combo? No bonus, so no 3+3.
We wliisee protocols in few days, will know.

Serafima Sakhanovich - lowest score and worst skating in season. Mistakes in both SP and FS.
Her first place is because her level is much higher than other competitors.