Russian Cup Final ( Feb 16-19), Tver | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Russian Cup Final ( Feb 16-19), Tver

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
How Julia Lee had 60.09 in TES FS without 3+3 combo? No bonus, so no 3+3.
We wliisee protocols in few days, will know.

Serafima Sakhanovich - lowest score and worst skating in season. Mistakes in both SP and FS.
Her first place is because her level is much higher than other competitors.

Sakhanovich did many competitions this season I think she is just tired
and Gachinski just scored another all time low, he is hitting rock bottom , goodbye career ???

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Gachinski SP: 56.01 - that is a national score that has some inflation, would probably have scored 51 only in International
better retire and make way for Kovtun, Petrov and Samarin

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Gachinski: 56.01 22.46 33.55 6.90 6.50 6.40 7.00 6.75 0.00 :eek:

He did 2.5S (planned 4S), 3t-2t (planned a quad combo), butterflied trixel, i.e. did 1A instead.....

Last edited:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Menshov - 81.46

there needs to be a duel competition between Kovtun and Menshov for Worlds

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Voronov did 4T-3T and 3A clean, but the planned 3Loop was only 2Loop.

Menshov was really well: 3A with -1GOE, 4T-3T with +3GOE, 3Lu clean (source twitter)

Last edited:

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
Maxim should by anyway Not get a straight ticket for Worlds
there needs to be some sort of duel with Konstantin

1 Konstantin Menshov 81.46 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiKDCwinTpk
2 Sergey Voronov 79.03 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wpEuV199OA
3 Zhan Bush 69.35
4 Vladislav Sezganov 68.85
5 Vladislav Smirnov 65.96
6 Artur Dmitriev Jr. 60.10
7 Mark Shaykmatkov 57.82
8 Artur Gachinski 56.01
9 Konstantin Milyukov 47.64
10 Sergei Borodullin 44.55

http://fsrussia.ru/upl/results/1213/crfinal/SEG011.HTM

Last edited:

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Menshov: :clap: Gachinski: :disapp: I hope that (somehow) the federation will choose Konstantin for Worlds...

gmyers

Record Breaker
I would like to know what happened to gachinski! Between euros 2012 and worlds 2012 something horrible must have happened and whatever happened is getting worse!

Menshov is having a spectacular consistent season! And voronov to a lesser extent.

Country
Russia
Sakhanovich did many competitions this season I think she is just tired
May be. She has good results in season, this means nothing.
For her is needed to show good skating at test skating at August, when Federation will distribute places to JGP Events.
All other is not important for her.

and Gachinski just scored another all time low, he is hitting rock bottom , goodbye career ???

TES only 22.46 in SP - he lost all at this season. No matter how will he skate at FS - so low result at SP means that Federation will not treat him as reliable skater.
May be, next season will be better for him.

Mao88

Record Breaker
SENIOR FREE DANCE - RESULT (Updated)

1. Ksenia Monko & Kirill Khaliavin - 153.28 Free Dance, 2nd Copy
2. Victoria Sinitsina & Ruslan Zhiganshin - 149.46 Free Dance
3. Valeria Loseva & Denis Lunin - 119.21 Free Dance
4. Christina Strikalo & Pyotr Perepelkin - 101.20 Free Dance
5. Tatiana Baturintseva & Alexander Nevski - 98.75 Free Dance
6. Alina Kurbanova & Igor Shelopaev - 87.79
7. Daria Shcheglova & Anton Novikov - 84.73

Mao88

Record Breaker
Delighted for Sakhanovich. Not her best performance overall and she made mistakes. However, she has had a long season and it was still a good score for her LP.

silverlake22

Record Breaker
I think Biryukova suffered multiple stress fractures this season which is likely the cause of her decline. If you visit her website she mentions in a blog entry about her injuries. So hopefully once she is healthy she will be skating better.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

I'd be interested who goes to Worlds. That FS was probably Alena's best this season, but I was not that impressed. She didn't have much beyond the jumps and her usual spark was very much missing.

Nikol, on the other hand, I felt was much better. Yes she made a few tiny errors, but I thought on the whole her program was much better and she did a 3F-3T to boot!

So Leonova did beat Gosviani by a solid margin. Interesting to see what the Russian Fed does now.

I think they should send Leonova, otherwise they might as well as not have had the skate off.

LRK

Record Breaker
When is the men's LP? Today?

Indeed, I think it would be right to send Leonova - after all, they've got Liza and Adelina as well, so there is no reason not to chance it with the 3rd lady.

ETA. I see now that the men's LP has already been, and that Menshov won. So, what does everyone think this means for the men's situation re Worlds'?

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I believe the Men's LP posts were some of those that disappeared :cry:

Menshov won, Voronov second.

And probably, just as Menshov predicted, he will not be sent to Worlds; Kovtun will be sent.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Menshov won, Voronov second.
And probably, just as Menshov predicted, he will not be sent to Worlds; Kovtun will be sent.

If so, what's the point to have a test-skate type of competition, to begin with, btwn Menshov and Voronov at this late of the season? :sarcasm: idk what to say...I feel reeeally sorry for both Konstantin and Sergei. :mad: