Short vids on Menshov and Gosviani preparation. Briefly on what people are saying there: Gosviani team hopes to get the 3rd spot for Worlds but they do realize the tough competition with Leonova and Korobeynikova. Menshov's team is less optimistic and say that they read between the lines that Kovtun will likely go to Worlds and this particular skate in Tver won't change anything.
JUNIOR SHORT DANCE - RESULT
1. Anna Yanovskaia & Sergei Mozgov - 56.95
2. Kristina Baklanov & Andrei Bagin - 53.86
3. Betina Popova & Yuri Vlasenko - 50.31
4. Eva Khachaturian & Igor Eremenko - 47.90
5. Alla Loboda & Paul Thrush - 45.17
6. Ekaterina Bocharova & Anton Shibnev - 44.11
7. Elizabeth Trtyeakova & Alexander Savin - 43.46
8. Anastasia Shpilevaya & Grigory Smirnov - 43.25
9. Anastasia Voronkova & Nikita Trushko - 43.14
10. Anastasia Khromova & Yuri Karasev - 40.13
SENIOR SHORT DANCE - RESULT
1. Ksenia Monko & Kirill Khaliavin - 61.40
2. Victoria Sinitsina & Ruslan Zhiganshin - 59.62
3. Valeria Loseva & Denis Lunin - 43.53
4. Christina Strikalo & Pyotr Perepelkin - 37.01
5. Tatiana Baturintseva & Alexander Nevski - 34.80
6. Alina Kurbanova & Igor Shelopaev - 32.48
7. Daria Shcheglova & Anton Novikov - 28.18
Last edited by Mao88; 02-16-2013 at 12:45 PM.
the results speak for itself Sinitsina and Zhiganshin needs to leave now the " worst ice dancing coach ever " duo of Kustarova/Alexeeva, they have No future staying with them
they have Never had a successful junior going into Senior. they can ahve the 2nd tier Yanovskaia/Mozgov but I hope Sinitsina/Zhiganshin dump her now
the mass exodus of Bobrova/Soloviev and Monko/Khaliavin would be enough to leave them too
now I don't think Zhulin will take them as he has too many students
maybe with Sivinin/Zhuk or may have to go to Krylova
Zhulin I am almost certain he will not take them, he has too many ice dancers now. maybe Morozov ? I know a bit crazy idea
If they wont change coach the Top 3 Russian Teams next quad will be
B/S, I/K and S/B, they might even lost to an unknown and obscure team like Monko/Khaliavin who came from nowhere !
M/K: I really like them this season, a lot better than S/Z, who absolutely need a coaching change if they want to become part of the Russian top3 in the next quad...
Krylova would love to have a talented Russian team. And Camerlengo would give them interesting choreography to music that hasn't been used by Davis and White two seasons previously. (Seriously, Kustarova? Samson and Delilah, POTO, then Tango all in a row?)
Yes, it was a little blatant copying there though.
I'm thinking Svinin & Zhuk might indeed take them though.
Is it certain that Stepanova & Bukin will go senior? It might be better to see if anyone retires after Olympics and build up some more ISU points by winning juniors, what I am assuming will be for a second time? Bukin is not 19 until September; Stepanova will be 18 in August, so I believe they still have that option