Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Plushenko to sue sports commentator

Quote Originally Posted by Mathman View Post

[Edited to add]: One more. Everybody loves Plushenko, right? Most people have never heard of the journalist and those who have think he's a jerk, right? Couldn't Plushenko just laugh him off?
    Not everyone likes Plush. No one likes everyone. He has a lot of envy, as I said he is too famous, is too rich, he is not only a skater, an athlete ... He is a celebrity, he is constantly present in the media. This is a news today..

Plushenko registers own brand. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u5eNcWc0rs
    I don't know what is the truth, but they only speculated, that Plushy will establish brand with his name even Lovplush's photomontage they presented as evidence of the beginning of Plushy's the campaign. I showed it : Pluminator Quadrilogy http://t.co/mDkv891gQY by Lovplush.
    I don't think he will sue the TV channel if the news isn't true ...

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by plushyfan View Post
    Not everyone likes Plush. No one likes everyone. He has a lot of envy, as I said he is too famous, is too rich, he is not only a skater, an athlete ... He is a celebrity, he is constantly present in the media. This is a news today..
    I don´t think people dislike Plushenko because he is rich and famous, I´ve never met such a person. Most of his haters are fans of other skaters, ex fans that think they ¨own¨him and he has no right to retire, come back or whatever he wants to without their approval , and, after he got married for second time, his wife haters. Actually I seriously believe some of them are mentally unstable, which is not the commentator´s case, he only wanted to generate controversy.

Custom Title
    When is he going to come out with a cologne?
    Last edited by Icey; 02-26-2013 at 07:28 AM.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by ciocio View Post
    I don´t think people dislike Plushenko because he is rich and famous, I´ve never met such a person. Most of his haters are fans of other skaters, ex fans that think they ¨own¨him and he has no right to retire, come back or whatever he wants to without their approval , and, after he got married for second time, his wife haters. Actually I seriously believe some of them are mentally unstable, which is not the commentator´s case, he only wanted to generate controversy.
    Good points.

You are right. But I read some stupid Russian comments, they were really envious of his succes in general..

Actually, I think they do. Not Plushy in particular, mind. This goes for actors, pop stars, athletes - whoever is conceived "to have it all". Look at entertainments sites, and read the comments - though not too much if you value your sanity - and people are cheering anyone on who can "bring them down" - you'd think movie stars had caused the recession, the sort of venom that's directed at them. But this is, of course, OT, and just a general observation I've made.

Banned
    Moscow Prosecutor revoked the police decision on refusal to open the criminal case as unlawful and returned materials for additional verification. No details reported, for now. http://rsport.ru/around/20130227/647965407.html

Quote Originally Posted by Icey View Post
    When is he going to come out with a cologne?
    Maybe... he has own watch Champion's Diver Plushenko http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fvj_7HJVmRA a very expensive watch
    Last edited by plushyfan; 02-27-2013 at 01:39 PM.

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    Zhurankov is not commentating Junior Worlds funnily enough.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    that is interesting, Ziggy. Would he be doing JR. Worlds usually?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8