Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your favorite figure skater in social media

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar

Thumbs up Jason Brown is blogging from Junior Worlds in Milan (for IN)

Attn: fans -- past/present/future -- of Jason Brown's blogging

Brown once again is blogging for IN.

As some of us have mentioned in this thread, Brown's blogging always is a pleasure to read. And his first installment from Milan lives up to that reputation.

I got hooked on Brown's expressive writing (even without knowing much about his skating) when Doris recommended his first round of blogging from a previous competition. Thanks, Doris.

Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post
    Have you all noticed the twitter feed that GS has on the main page, right hand side, at the very bottom of the page?

www.goldenskate.com
    Right before the server upgrade, I had replied to say "Thank you, GS" -- and I can't say it often enough.
    The GS twitter feed definitely is a great window into what skaters (from all over the world) are saying in the Twitterverse.

Custom Title
    The Shibs on everything+Jason, Gracie, and Josh and Angela's icenetwork blogs+all of the skaters I follow on instagram (Gracie, Alex & Maia, Liza, and Elena Radionova)

Custom Title
    My favorite is Denis Ten. It's so interesting seeing his pictures of Kazakhstan and elsewhere. He really takes great photographs.

Also love Alex Shibutani's tweets (funny) and all the pictures he & Maia share on their Facebook page.

Custom Title
    The Shibutani's and Denis Ten. Also enjoy Dornbush's sporadic binge tweets - he's such a science nerd which I never would have guessed! Also Gracie Gold and Christina Gao have some good instagram pictures. The broadmoor skaters are also fun to follow, Joe Johnson, Angela Wang, and Josh Farris would appear to be inseparable and Max squared (Aaron and Settlage) have some funny tweets as well.

Custom Title
    I only have one bone to pick when reading Jason's blog from Milan...

...it made me very, very hungry!

I also wanted to add, congratulations to Kori and her husband on their expected little one!
    Last edited by karne; 02-26-2013 at 06:19 AM.

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    I only have one bone to pick when reading Jason's blog from Milan...

...it made me very, very hungry!
    In that case, karne, I think Eric Radford's new tweet will make you laugh. Too funny not to share.

Quote Originally Posted by karne View Post
    I also wanted to add, congratulations to Kori and her husband on their expected little one!
    Ditto.

Have to add Denis Ten has amazing pictures on instagram.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2