Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Alisa Agafonova & Alper Ucar

0 Not allowed!

Alisa Agafonova & Alper Ucar

Ice dancers Alisa Agafonova & Alper Uçar represent Turkey. Agafonova was born 15 January 1991 in Kharkiv, Ukraine, while Uçar was born 19 January 1985 in Denizli, Turkey. The two are the first Turkish skaters to be invited to skate at a Grand Prix event, 2015 Tropheé Éric Bompard.

I just love their programs and lines

Biographical and Other Information

ISU Biography

Alisa's Wikipedia Entry
    Alper's Wikipedia Entry

Facebook Page

Programs

Season 2015-2016

2015 Denkova Staviski Cup FD

2015 Mordovian Ornament SP
    2015 Mordovian Ornament FD

2015 Nebelhorn Trophy SD
    2015 Nebelhorn Trophy FD

Season 2014-2015

2015 World Championships SD
    2105 World Championships FD

Season 2013-2014

2014 European Championships SD
    2014 World Championships FD

Season 2012-2013
    2013 World Championships SD
    2013 European Championships FD

Articles

February 27, 2013 - A Fairytale On Ice
    Last edited by tulosai; 10-25-2015 at 08:16 AM.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    I love them so much They are really cute together. I wish all the best for them Btw I am really wondering their fd and I love the sd,too. Thanks for opening a fan thread about them

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahar View Post
    I love them so much They are really cute together. I wish all the best for them Btw I am really wondering their fd and I love the sd,too. Thanks for opening a fan thread about them
    Of course!! I am glad to see they have at least one other enthusiastic fan! I am also wondering about their FD and very excited to see it!!

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Despite their scores I love the FD.Lifts and twizzles were really good.They have improved their skating skills.It was so obvious that I even(i dont understand technical issues,i am not a skater) see it.I hope they will get higher scores in the next competitions.I cannot wait TEB,I am so excited about seeing them there.It will be wonderful.

0 Not allowed!
    I am also thrilled that they have a GP event!!

I think their FD has a lot of potential to be very emotionally moving

Medalist

1 Not allowed!
    They have got -2 music requirement deduction in the FD. Alper told us on facebook that they're going to change the second part of the program. I don't know anything about music requirements in ice dance, I don't get what was wrong.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Totentanz View Post
    They have got -2 music requirement deduction in the FD. Alper told us on facebook that they're going to change the second part of the program. I don't know anything about music requirements in ice dance, I don't get what was wrong.
    It is because there was no change in tempo. Someone explained it on another thread really well but I can't find which thread now, of course

ETA found it:

According to Rule 610 paragraph 1.c): the music for Free Dance must be suitable for Ice Dance as a sport discipline and must have the following characteristics:

i) The music must have an audible rhythmic beat and melody, or audible rhythmic beat alone, but not melody alone, and may be vocal. The music may be without an audible rhythmic beat for up to 10 seconds at the beginning or end of the program and up to 10 seconds during the program.

ii) The music must have at least one change of tempo and expression. This change may be gradual or immediate, but in either case it must be obvious.

iii) All music including classical music must be cut/edited, orchestrated or arranged in a way that it creates an interesting, colorful, entertaining dance program with different dance moods or a building effect.

iv) The music must be suitable for the couple's skating skills and technical ability.

-2.0 points deduction

Referee together with the Judges Panel decides on violations of music requirements. The corresponding deductions are applied according to the opinion of the majority of the Panel which includes all the Judges and the Referee and no deduction in case of a 50:50 split vote).
    The Judges and Referee will press a button on their screen to apply the above mentioned deductions.
    Last edited by tulosai; 09-27-2015 at 07:43 AM.

Medalist

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for sharing tulosai!

That movie they are portraying has a very sad end, but I guess they will make it happier with the change of second part of program.

0 Not allowed!
    These two made a lot of changes to the FD, and it does indeed have a much happier ending: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KZXu73L1uU

They also have a new personal best in the FD now: 88.58!

Overall I like it better now.

0 Not allowed!
    kinda late but thanks tulosai for starting the thread!! congratulations to Alisa & Alper for their PB and GP spot!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matmuh View Post
    kinda late but thanks tulosai for starting the thread!! congratulations to Alisa & Alper for their PB and GP spot!
    Never too late to come cheer a team on!! Thanks for stopping by

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats to these two on achieving a personal best score in the short dance and the free dance and overall at the Denkova Staviski cup!!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar

0 Not allowed!

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tulosai View Post
    Congrats to these two on achieving a personal best score in the short dance and the free dance and overall at the Denkova Staviski cup!!
    First gold!!! I am sooo happy I hope they will get what they deserve on the next competitions too

0 Not allowed!
    Congrats to these two on participating in their first ever Grand Prix today!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast