Han Yan | Page 17 | Golden Skate

Han Yan

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I just finished Han Yan's OP update! I am looking forward to seeing him skate in Boston!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTUxNTQxODY2MA==.html?from=y1.7-2

superb!

Edit: apparently you have to wait a few seconds, until the video starts ..

Non subscribers have to wait 26 seconds with countdown.

sunnystars posted this video of han yan's free skate in practice :) who knew he could be so expressive without the pressure of competition?

...... or the jumps. Just goes to show how difficult it is to perform with the mental stress and divided focus due to the high risk jumps.

Love Han's skating. I like Men's skating and jumping with power and grace, like Han's and Patrick's. :love:

Last edited:

matcha

Medalist
Aaaw bb boy! This is too much. Sending positive vibes, he must feel awful (but at least he's still pretty).

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
maybe pressure of getting 3 men for china? not like they need it ? I am devastated.... he is definitely in my top 5 skaters to watch... :(
Anybody's got any idea why Han blew it tonight? Don't play the Lori blame card please.

lbc2138

On the Ice
I'm so distraught, not sure how to be comforted. Like i would say "it's okay next season" but this was just so devestating

Eclair

Medalist
Anybody's got any idea why Han blew it tonight? Don't play the Lori blame card please.

I don't know :noshake: he seemed to be really nervous, I guess it was just nerves, because his practices has been going OK ... So sad for him! At least next year he can skate with the: nothing to loose attitude:drama:

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
maybe pressure of getting 3 men for china? not like they need it ? I am devastated.... he is definitely in my top 5 skaters to watch... :(
Likely so
...but I agree with you that they don't exactly need since the men's team is basically afloat due to him and Jin. No offence to the others....

Anyway what a miss this is for him though. I do hope that he rises over this and come back stronger next season.

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Likely so
...but I agree with you that they don't exactly need since the men's team is basically afloat due to him and Jin. No offence to the others....

Anyway what a miss this is for him though. I do hope that he rises over this and come back stronger next season.

I don't want to have to put han in my list of skaters who should have won but never did list.... he is too talented and gorgeous (on the ice ... and off ;) ) to not fulfill his true potential... a powerful skater with nice skating... that's what i love! HAN feel our love!!!! go home, rest... train... get rid of R&J cause i don't like the music cuts :) and come back stronger next year... damn... he is still a teenager ;)

yyyskate

Record Breaker
han was very nervous, his 4T at 6 min warm up was shaky but still landed (weight too inside the circle, right hand almost hand down but hold it well).
once he falls on her 4T, everything goes down hill. even his performance was not as good as practice at all. in practice, he is care_free and very sharp,quick and crisp in stsq.
Han needs to learn that do not go ahead of himself at times. do not think too much about the result of what if's
even with a fall, if he can do the rest well, he still will has a chance.....

Last edited:

OniBan

Final Flight
so I just caught up with the skating news (dang different time zones and time difference!) - and I cannot believe Han Yan didnt make it into the freeskate :(
He is such a beautiful skater. Feels like maybe we need a group hug here :(