Han Yan | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Han Yan

spikydurian

Medalist
^^^ Thanks yyyskate for the update and Hanee's NY message. I think Hanee and his coach's resolution for 2014 should include no more travelling-induced sickness, no more boot problems and no more injuries. It is so frustuating to see him getting sick and all these problems near to competition and Olympics. It's a set back which can be prevented in future. I hope he continues improving and growing. He has a lot of potential.

Gliding on ice

Rinkside
Congratulations to Han for finishing 7th at Sochi, the best any Chinese male skater has ever achieved at winter Olympics.

As you said on your weibo, it is with mixed feelings that you finish your first OG journey, an ending that I am sure will be the beginning of a great journey for you. You know that you are capable of accomplishing more.

spikydurian

Medalist
Congrats to Han Yan for finishing 7th. Indeed, for a rookie, he's doing well. Keep it up. Hoping to see continued growth. I am sure we will see Han Yan in S Korea in 2018.

Becki

Medalist
Congrats to Han Yan for finishing 7th. Indeed, for a rookie, he's doing well. Keep it up. Hoping to see continued growth. I am sure we will see Han Yan in S Korea in 2018.

I see him as a potential world champion, he has all the goods but just lacking the artistry and polish. His 3As are just textbook perfect !

icekiwi

On the Ice
Yes, very proud of Han! 7th at your second senior year and your 1st Olympics. His LP also is the 4th highest marks of the evening. Could someone describe to me how was the rest of his program? Haven't had a chance to watch his LP. Lori Nicholc choreographed both his SP and LP, that is an excellent start to his Senior career. Lori Nichol also choreographed Peng/Zhangs superb programs this year, so suitable to them - just absolutely stunning. I am a a big fan of Han Yan, saw his hugh potential back at Junior Worlds. For men, they do need to have hugh jumping capability, the artistic side can always be worked on. For Han, at such a young age, he has both quads and triple axels pretty secured. Very proud of him!!! Well done. Also loved his relationship with his coach. She seems to have such control over the situation, confident and commanding, yet tender and protective towards Han. She has the calmness and confidence to take him all the way.

moonkat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
The performance between him and zijun li is very sweet
/watch?v=AtNeHwrHruU

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Just because I think it's so cute:

Han Yan kinda googled himself.
In search bar: Han Yan
First result: Han Yan’s Weibo (Similar to Twitter)
Second Result: Han Yan’s girlfriend
Third Result: Han Yan Li Zijun
Fourth Result: Figure Skating Han Yan

@花样滑冰闫涵:笑死我了。。。閒得無聊看看自己貼吧各種亮點結果發現我竟然有女朋友~ 為什麼我不知道!!哈哈哈

Yan Han: I’m dying from laughter… I was bored enough to search up myself on Baidu (Chinese search engine) and discovered that I have a girlfriend~ How did I not know! Hahaha

Meoima

Match Penalty
:rofl: Han Yan, you have learnt your lesson!!! Don't try ever again or your might accidentally find a naked fan-art of you. :rofl: