Han Yan | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Han Yan

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
That poor young man really has injury after injury... :no: hopefully he won't push it and pulls out if 4CC if it's necessary.
Speedy recorvery Yan!!

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I hope he delivers a clean program! He deserves to shine after all thats happened to him this season..

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Congrats to Yan! :points: I would have hoped he looked a little happier after his skate- he'd deserve to :)

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
FINALLY FINALLY you're going back to who you are. I'm really glad for you. :cheer:

lbc2138

On the Ice
Great speed, relatively good jumps (I missed his beautiful triple axels) I hope he surely medals!

sonora

On the Ice
He will. :yes:

My wish list for the podium is D10, YH and Shoma.

Hope he will be on his top form for the LP. Chinese fans said he still had to use ice pack on his knee right after SP.

Btw, saw some fans pulled Yan's costume pic since his novice era- vest, vest,vest. :)

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
The SP was a pleasant surprise. I didn't know if he'd be able to pull through, considering his injuries... I hope he skates well and doesn't strain himself in the free.

sonora

On the Ice
Looking at Yan's 3A - the deep bent knee and far spread body on landing, and the way he bonces to the next movement, and his postures in general, i can't help thinking maybe he can incorporate martial art elements into his program, say do a Crowching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. That will be very original and unique, and i am sure he can deliver!

Meoima

Match Penalty
Looking at Yan's 3A - the deep bent knee and far spread body on landing, and the way he bonces to the next movement, and his postures in general, i can't help thinking maybe he can incorporate martial art elements into his program, say do a Crowching Tiger, Hidden Dragon. That will be very original and unique, and i am sure he can deliver!
Yes, Honey does Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon will be very original and much better than S/K's ehhh... Star Trek.

foruiz

Final Flight
My wish list for the podium is D10, YH and Shoma.

Hope he will be on his top form for the LP. Chinese fans said he still had to use ice pack on his knee right after SP.

Btw, saw some fans pulled Yan's costume pic since his novice era- vest, vest,vest. :)

Yeah he himself admitted that he was all that as a novice, on the other hand Yuzuru was all, well, typical Yuzu.

I am happy that Han Yan has finally climbed over his demons. Ganbare tomorrow! I wonder what channel shows this live here in Japan?