Larionov fit for Worlds | Golden Skate

Larionov fit for Worlds

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
MOSCOW, February 21 (R-Sport) - Gold medal contender Yuri Larionov has recovered from a hand injury in time for next month's figure skating world championships, his coach told R-Sport on Thursday.
Larionov and pairs partner Vera Bazarova withdrew from last month’s European championships after he suffered the injury, but now the pair is on course to compete in the March 10-17 event in London, Ontario.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
MOSCOW, February 21 (R-Sport) - Gold medal contender Yuri Larionov has recovered from a hand injury in time for next month's figure skating world championships, his coach told R-Sport on Thursday.
Larionov and pairs partner Vera Bazarova withdrew from last month’s European championships after he suffered the injury, but now the pair is on course to compete in the March 10-17 event in London, Ontario.

This is truly great news. But I do hope K and S come back medal. I feel in a way the world sort of dumped them for no reason.

sky_fly20

Match Penalty
This is truly great news. But I do hope K and S come back medal. I feel in a way the world sort of dumped them for no reason.

Kavaguti and Smirnov will never set foot on a World podium again
they might not even make the Olympics team next season there is Stolbova/Klimov , Antipova/Maisuradze and Tarasova/Morosov to compete with

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Good news! I am glad that Yuri has recovered, love this team!

snsd

On the Ice
Kavaguti and Smirnov will never set foot on a World podium again
they might not even make the Olympics team next season there is Stolbova/Klimov , Antipova/Maisuradze and Tarasova/Morosov to compete with

I don't want to rule K/S out completely. But Stolbova/Klimov haven't been very crash hot this season either though....

and they have just under a year to get the stuff together again for Olympics! My fingers are crossed!