Min-Jeong Kwak - 2013 New program | Golden Skate

Min-Jeong Kwak - 2013 New program

coolboogie22

Match Penalty
Last edited:

Kuan

Final Flight
Min-Jeong really became a beautiful young woman :) In Vancouver she was such a skinny little child, but know she looks very good. I liked her power, speed and her lutz back than. Now all this seems to vanish :slink: She seems very stiff, slow and not healthy at all. I hope she will get her old form back!

Go Min-Jeong!

seabm7

Final Flight
Min-Jeong had to deal with a series of injuries including an ankle ligament problem last year. She started skating again quite recently. I'm hoping she gives herself enough time to recover. Jumps or not, her performance became mature and more beautiful this year.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Min-Jeong really became a beautiful young woman :) In Vancouver she was such a skinny little child, but know she looks very good.

Flamin' 'eck!!! Talk about growing up in the blink of an eye!!! :jaw:

It wasn't that long ago that I was pointing Kwak Min-Jeong out to my Mum and saying "there is no way that girl is old enough to compete in a senior competition!" And now look at her!!! :love:

I wouldn't have believed that this was the same girl that only a few years ago looked like she should have been at Primary School! :confused: Now she is starting to rival Yu-Na in the beauty stakes! :eek:

I'm starting to feel old! :unsure:

CaroLiza_fan