Thread: Min-Jeong Kwak - 2013 New program

Custom Title

Min-Jeong Kwak - 2013 New program

I'm wondering why she doesn't execute her triple jumps and double axel ??
    Maybe, she is injured :(

Whatever,

Here is her new program, she will certainly keep thoses programs for her qualification to Sochi 2014

Min-Jeong Kwak 2013 SP : http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView....8113572&rtes=y

Min-Jeong Kwak 2013 FS :http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView....8113589&rtes=y

This looks great to me, I like the choreography, especially the SP ones. Hope that she will regain her jumps soon!
    Last edited by coolboogie22; 02-22-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Min-Jeong really became a beautiful young woman :-) In Vancouver she was such a skinny little child, but know she looks very good. I liked her power, speed and her lutz back than. Now all this seems to vanish She seems very stiff, slow and not healthy at all. I hope she will get her old form back!

Go Min-Jeong!

Tripping on the Podium
    Min-Jeong had to deal with a series of injuries including an ankle ligament problem last year. She started skating again quite recently. I'm hoping she gives herself enough time to recover. Jumps or not, her performance became mature and more beautiful this year.

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuan View Post
    Min-Jeong really became a beautiful young woman :-) In Vancouver she was such a skinny little child, but know she looks very good.
    Flamin' 'eck!!! Talk about growing up in the blink of an eye!!!

It wasn't that long ago that I was pointing Kwak Min-Jeong out to my Mum and saying "there is no way that girl is old enough to compete in a senior competition!" And now look at her!!!

I wouldn't have believed that this was the same girl that only a few years ago looked like she should have been at Primary School! Now she is starting to rival Yu-Na in the beauty stakes!

I'm starting to feel old!

CaroLiza_fan

Custom Title
    What was the name of this competition that she competed ?

Rinkside
    National Winter Sport Festival in South Korea, it is different from national championship.