2013 World Figure Skating Championships: Entries
ISU has published the entries today:
Men (41 entries listed/only 34 qualified so far):
* Song going instead of Yan, maybe fair enough but Nan's chances to go to Sochi are actually better if Yan goes.
* Ponsart instead of Besseghier? French fed never fails to pull W.T.F. assignments.
* No Raya despite having the scores and the spot available. Stupid spanish fed.
* Of all the not yet qualified skaters only Parkinson has a slight chance to get it.
Ladies (40 entries listed/ only 32 qualified so far):
* When did Patricia Glescic got the scores? I missed that.
* Francesca Rio instead of Roberta Rodeghiero despite the later having reached the scores while the former hasnt.
* Meite was chosen instead of Gilleron-Gorry. yay
* Gjersem and Van Daele are going for the LP score today at Challenge Cup. Afonkina may get it at Jr. Worlds. All the others not qualified are hopeless IMO.
Pairs (21 entries listed/only 18 qualified so far):
* Pang/Tong and Sui/Han listed, doubt they will actually appear. They din't incluide Wang/Zhang as substitutes which is stupid. This could cause CHN getting only one spot for Sochi.
* I so want Lavrentieva/Rudyk to get the scores at Jr. worlds
Ice Dance (34 entries listed/only 29 qualified so far):
* I don't really get the point of entering teams without the scores here. There's not any senior dance competiton from now till worlds so they're basically OUT. The only team still with hopes are the Uzbeks who will be at Jr. Worlds.
*There's a junior BLR team with the scores. I missed that also.
*Weaver & Poje are back, YAY.
Last edited by SamuraiKike; 02-22-2013 at 11:54 AM.