Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kriengkrairut, Giulietti-Schmitt Move to Novi, Mi & Shpilband

But I thought they (Shibs squared) were married and she was having twins????? That would explain the squrared of a plural. It just goes to show you one cant believe everything thats on the web nowadays....
    Last edited by CoyoteChris; 02-27-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    graciesfriend ‏@graciesfriend
    @lynn_logan_usa Hope you have lots of fun and success with your new coach! #myfaveusadanceteam
    3:59 PM - Feb 26, 2013

LynnK LoganGS ‏@lynn_logan_usa
    @graciesfriend thank you so much! It already has proved to be as such.
    6:21 p.m. - Feb 26, 2013

BTW, if anyone wants to read the official USFS announcement from Feb 25:

[p.s. CoyoteChris, are you by any chance confusing Kriengkrairut with Megan Wing of Canada, who now coaches ice dance with her husband? As partners on the ice, Wing/Lowe had a long and successful competitive career, and I think that they have very young twins.
    Within just the last few days, Pj Kwong posted a new interview (text and video versions) with W/L. http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskati...ce-dance.html]

Sorry, I was making a very bad joke about the Shibs....my bad..I have been talking with Lynn and they are excited and I do wish them the best....I would say in general when someone coaches me, and then another person coaches me, I see that some coaches have strengths and weaknesses and some see things in my performance that others dont....then a third coach comes along and says, Hey do you know you are doing so in so? And a lightbulb goes on....change can be good....
    Love to Emily S. Where ever you are....tweet tweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by golden411 View Post
    graciesfriend ‏@graciesfriend
    @lynn_logan_usa Hope you have lots of fun and success with your new coach! #myfaveusadanceteam
    3:59 PM - Feb 26, 2013

LynnK LoganGS ‏@lynn_logan_usa
    @graciesfriend thank you so much! It already has proved to be as such.
    6:21 p.m. - Feb 26, 2013

BTW, if anyone wants to read the official USFS announcement from Feb 25:

[p.s. CoyoteChris, are you by any chance confusing Kriengkrairut with Megan Wing of Canada, who now coaches ice dance with her husband? As partners on the ice, Wing/Lowe had a long and successful competitive career, and I think that they have very young twins.
    Within just the last few days, Pj Kwong posted a new interview (text and video versions) with W/L. http://www.cbc.ca/sports/figureskati...ce-dance.html]

Celebrating the Excellence of #VirtueMoir golden411's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteChris View Post
    Sorry, I was making a very bad joke about the Shibs....my bad..I have been talking with Lynn and they are excited and I do wish them the best....I would say in general when someone coaches me, and then another person coaches me, I see that some coaches have strengths and weaknesses and some see things in my performance that others dont....then a third coach comes along and says, Hey do you know you are doing so in so? And a lightbulb goes on....change can be good....
    Love to Emily S. Where ever you are....tweet tweet.
    Oh, dear ... so sorry that I totally missed the joke, Chris.

Did not realize that you know Kriengkrairut personally , so no danger that you would confuse her with anyone at all.
    Glad that G-S and she are excited about their coaching change.

The ironic thing is that I had been feeling sort of disloyal to Shibutani2 for not saying something supportive about them earlier in this thread. I really hope that they will qualify for the Olympic team (no offense to K/G-S, who have worked long and hard too).

ETA: I know that Emily Samuelson is looking forward to grad school, but I would love for her to give ice dance commentary. Just my wishful thinking.
    Last edited by golden411; 02-28-2013 at 01:50 AM.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by dorispulaski View Post

I hope that they will get a GP invitation!
    They are right back where they have been a number of years at this point in the season, though. Because they had only one GP and it was the first of the season, they will be bumped out of the top 24 after Worlds and have to hope to get the host pick, SA, once again. Just for comparison, if H/D had only their first GP score to stand on, they would already be out of the top 24. It will be interesting to see if K/G-S are invited to SA right off the bat or not.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    In recent years, Skate America has not always been the first competition of the season. I'm not sure whether it will be the first event next year.

I'm hoping Lynn & Logan will go to a Senior B before the GP and do really well.

I'm glad that they moved coaches. If they didn't they'd probably be stuck in 4th or 5th place at Nationals forever. I want them to have at least a good shot at going to a Worlds.

Custom Title
    This move was needed. Are any elite dancers of any nationality still training with Netchaeva?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2