Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Dorothy Hamill to Compete on Dancing with the Stars!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrufflet View Post
    Hee hee. Love this idea! Maybe it will make up for all those people who did that for Kelly Monaco!
    I actually don't have issues with Kelly Monaco's results.... however, GH/soap fans will likely support Ingo Radamacher (aka Jasper Jax of GH) this season.

I guess I am a cynic...but I will watch to see the dancing....the people results I just blow off as a popularity contest at best and "fan rigged" with multiple auto dialers at worst. But DH is real, thankfully. I quit watching survivor when it broke how fake it was (SUV rides to tribal council...girls with majically shaved legs) But I cant wait to see our DH dance.
    Quote Originally Posted by heyang View Post
    I actually don't have issues with Kelly Monaco's results.... however, GH/soap fans will likely support Ingo Radamacher (aka Jasper Jax of GH) this season.

I went to Stars on Ice last night in Chicago and Tristan MacManus was in the audience. He's just as cute in person....seemed friendly too. After the opening group number, Dorothy opened the show, looking lovely and graceful. I predict she will be good at the waltzes.

She also did a duet with Kurt....Me and My Shadow. Very charming -- she showed Tristan (and all of us) that she can work well with a partner! Can't wait for the beginning of DWTS

Stars on Ice was a terrific show this year -- Shawn Sawyer showed lots of personality on the ice, as well as a spiral that can rival Sasha's! Also his trademark extension spin - wow!

Custom Title
    How nice that Kurt and Dorothy performed a duet! I think as you do that Dorothy will excel in the waltzes. She'll hit great positions. The show usually starts with simpler dances such as the waltz and the cha-cha to ease everyone in, so I assume she'll get the chance to do a waltz in the first or second week.

Custom Title
    Doris had a great idea to have Meryl and Charlie on DWTS. I want Scott and Tessa to join them! This would be after Sochi so we wouldn't have to suffer too much withdrawal of the fab four (assuming they all retire from competition). I think it should be a rule that DWTS has to have one skater every time.

Custom Title
    I think that's a great idea. Or I think that at the very least, Meryl and Charlie and also Tessa and Scott ought to do a demonstration dance, on the floor rather than on the ice. That might give viewers an idea of who these couples are.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3