Men - Short Program
    Men - Free Skating

Ladies - Short Program
    Ladies - Free Skating

Pairs - Short Program
    Pairs - Free Skating

Ice Dance - Short Dance
    Ice Dance - Free Dance

I will be trying not to worry (too much ) about them being perfect and will try post them after each event.

I'm afraid that there won't be many skaters covered this time due to the coverage being limited. :(

Any questions, comments, criticisms and discussion are very welcome.

Disclaimer:

Yep, I know I am very nitpicky (on triple twists in particular where the judges seem to be blind to numerous errors that usually happen :P).

The GOE values listed next to the elements are the ones, I'd give if I was a judge. I try to describe all of the elements but there's not always time to be as detailed as I would like so if you see positive GOE, it means an element was executed to a high standard. PCS would be even more fun to do but just no time to think about them given I have to type everything up.

The reports are based on a tv broadcast so certain things (like ice coverage, for example) I don't get as good a sense of as somebody watching live.
    Last edited by Ziggy; 03-02-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Medalist
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy View Post
    Ice Dance - Short Dance
    Pairs - Short Program

I will be trying not to worry about them being perfect and post them as they come (since otherwise I just won't get them done at all like during 4CC :/).

I'm afraid that there won't be many skaters covered this time due to the coverage being limited. :(

Any questions, comments, criticisms and discussion are very welcome.

Disclaimer:

Yep, I know I am very nitpicky (on triple twists in particular where the judges seem to be blind to numerous errors that usually happen :P).

The GOE values listed next to the elements are the ones, I'd give if I was a judge. PCS would be even more fun to do but just no time to think about them given I have to type everything up.

The reports are based on a tv broadcast so certain things (like ice coverage, for example) I don't get as good a sense of as somebody watching live.
    Any and all reports appreciated!

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    They are indeed!

ISU, stop promoting 2-foot skating!
    All reports are up now.

Wicked Yankee Girl dorispulaski's Avatar
    And we all thank you very much for them Ziggy!

leave no stone unturned seniorita's Avatar
    I dare say your reports pay more attention to detail than the people judging inside the arena do (sometimes )
    This is really a treat and the way you give Goe really helps understand this part of judging a lot better, a big thank you for your effort and time.

Thank you very much and yes that's the goal, to be as detailed as possible.

Thanks for the reports.Together with Mao88's videos they make a fine library

So if there had been full TV coverage you would have done reports on all 37 men… 45 ladies…….?

Quote Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
    So if there had been full TV coverage you would have done reports on all 37 men… 45 ladies…….?
    If I didn't collapse halfway through it, yes.