Men - Short Program
Men - Free Skating

Ladies - Short Program
Ladies - Free Skating

Pairs - Short Program
Pairs - Free Skating

Ice Dance - Short Dance
Ice Dance - Free Dance

I will be trying not to worry (too much ;)) about them being perfect and will try post them after each event.

I'm afraid that there won't be many skaters covered this time due to the coverage being limited. :(

Any questions, comments, criticisms and discussion are very welcome.

Disclaimer:

Yep, I know I am very nitpicky (on triple twists in particular where the judges seem to be blind to numerous errors that usually happen :p).

The GOE values listed next to the elements are the ones, I'd give if I was a judge. I try to describe all of the elements but there's not always time to be as detailed as I would like so if you see positive GOE, it means an element was executed to a high standard. PCS would be even more fun to do but just no time to think about them given I have to type everything up.

The reports are based on a tv broadcast so certain things (like ice coverage, for example) I don't get as good a sense of as somebody watching live.

Last edited:

conga

On the Ice
Ice Dance - Short Dance
Pairs - Short Program

I will be trying not to worry about them being perfect and post them as they come (since otherwise I just won't get them done at all like during 4CC :/).

I'm afraid that there won't be many skaters covered this time due to the coverage being limited. :(

Any questions, comments, criticisms and discussion are very welcome.

Disclaimer:

Yep, I know I am very nitpicky (on triple twists in particular where the judges seem to be blind to numerous errors that usually happen :p).

The GOE values listed next to the elements are the ones, I'd give if I was a judge. PCS would be even more fun to do but just no time to think about them given I have to type everything up.

The reports are based on a tv broadcast so certain things (like ice coverage, for example) I don't get as good a sense of as somebody watching live.

Any and all reports appreciated!

seniorita

Record Breaker

I dare say your reports pay more attention to detail than the people judging inside the arena do (sometimes ;))
This is really a treat and the way you give Goe really helps understand this part of judging a lot better, a big thank you for your effort and time.:bow::love::clap:

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Thanks for the reports.Together with Mao88's videos they make a fine library :clap:

So if there had been full TV coverage you would have done reports on all 37 men… 45 ladies…….? :eek: