Golden Skate's Story | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Golden Skate's Story

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
From years of skating in fields of gold the light that radiated from da Kwan was brighter than anything Raisola had.

Blue Bead

Medalist
As the seventh son, Prince Alexei, raised his hand in an effort to shield his eyes from the blinding light, his mind flashed through the choices he could make.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Then Elvis, the King of Quads, told Prince Alexi: "be your own best friend" and face each challenge fearlessly. Meanwhile, as Prince Alexi pondered; Sir Kurt attended by his royal entourage bodly skated out to meet the challenge....

Last edited:

Ladskater

Record Breaker
(could a moderator delete this? Sorry, I accidently entered twice)

Last edited:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
.........but that challenge never came. A booming voice, echoing across the valley, caused all to turn in awe as once more "SHE" had returned and announced to all.........

Ladskater

Record Breaker
"The Ice Queen returneth. " All join forces to do battle....

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
My specialty is to mesmerize with my skating I need help from the rest of The FFT (Frost Force Three): Irina of the great jumps, and Sasha the flexible.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
But wait, there is another........only a small "Blimp" on the radar screen of life, but mighty just the same. SHE had another plan in mind, if only she could..........

Lcp88

On the Ice
...Find her lucky skate laces! Of course, she could ask for intervention from the devine ice god himself, but that would mean...

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
But she couldn't do that. So she started searching for her lucky laces when she found them in the hands of................................

serenity

On the Ice
"the truth is you could've done your triples without your lucky laces all this time. All you need to....."

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
....definitely see a sports psychologist. I can recommend an excellent one who just happens to be.......

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
..but on weekdays charges her usual fee. :D (sorry, I couldn't resist)