Golden Skate's Story | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Golden Skate's Story

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
.....and ask---should I skate without my lucky laces or should I rent a hummer to continue to look for them??????....................

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
What she did not know was that the psychologist Uncle Dick recommended was really in the employment of Raisola!

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
She made the appointment but upon arrival was disappointed to find that the doctor had been called away on a sudden emergency and that she would have to take her session with the "on call" doctor for the day: Dr. Tonyetta Hardington.

SusanBeth

Final Flight
As it turned out, Dr Hardington specialized in breaking lace dependency and her experience with finding alternate solutions was unforgettable.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Dr. Hardington explained that the seventh son of the seventh son of the god of the Ice World was powerless in securing gold.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
but could secure silver or bronze anytime...........at which she said to Dr. Tonya :)laugh: :laugh: sorry guys, can't help myself)............................................................................

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
"Give me the gold, or I'll break your knees"......

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
no, no don't break anyone's knees because I will punish you with shingles if you do. As she stands there thinking what should I do, someone comes along and.................................

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Snatches the Gold medal right from around her neck; This mysterious skater from another time era suddenly disappears....

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
into a very old building where.....................................

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
The cloack opens, and a stream of glitter almost blins our brave heroine.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Underneath the glitter was Raisola who grabbed the medal from the mysterious skater as she said "Peggy Fleming we meet again but this time I get the gold, by the way, nice eyeliner."

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
"Ha Ha!" Peggy cackels, "I am not La Flemming!" She rips off the Peggy-look-alike mask from her face and reveals, to Raisola's horror, her twin sinister sister Raisonette, separated at birth by the cunning but resourceful King Elvis........

SusanBeth

Final Flight
Da Kwan realizing the distress caused by this powerful dysfunctional family reaches the end of her patience ''Enough!'', she cried, ''Get your Seventh-son brother and your Ice World parents, we're going to have a family meeting!''

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
no, she says. We have spent enough time on...........................

Ladskater

Record Breaker
Chasing our elusive dreams of gold. It's time to get serious and.....